Reviews for False Gods and Magic
lagenius chapter 7 . 11/14
I loved this story shame you stopped writing it
Harry could make a 2 way dairy or mirror and ask Daniel to mail it to his 'girlfriend' or cousin whose actually Joanna?

Harry can still do work off planet that helps Earth.

I wouldn't mind some Slash :(
Numbet1ebaystoregmail chapter 1 . 2/9
Neat idea
Guest chapter 7 . 10/2/2018
Very nice! I hope you continue this!
MikeMystery chapter 7 . 9/3/2018
I hope you'll find the time to do the rewrite (or just updating, both is fine by me), because there are too few good SGxHP Crossovers and your story is intriguing. Especially at this point of the story, because that sure is a divergence from Canon SG-1.

Best regards,
Mike
The Dark One Rising chapter 7 . 8/31/2018
TBC. Will it really? This was getting interesting.
The Dark One Rising chapter 4 . 8/31/2018
Harry has met some Tok’ra? Would it happen to be that mysterious arms & digs teacher of his?
The Dark One Rising chapter 5 . 8/31/2018
Okay. This is different. Unlike before, with Hardy simply being involved in the plot, he has now dereailed it. I’m liking the direction this is taking.
Pianokey18 chapter 7 . 2/19/2018
Please update more soon!
orangesorafan chapter 7 . 2/10/2018
i like how this story going. cant wait for more.
Guest chapter 7 . 1/9/2018
First of all I would like to express my deepest sympathy for the pain and hard times both you and your mom are going through with cancer. I hope the outcome is good. All I would like to say is that I've been enjoying this fic a lot. I hope one day you come back to this wonderful story that is full of potential and update.
Nerfhearder69 chapter 7 . 1/4/2018
Fast and furious plot development!
Melikalilly chapter 7 . 1/3/2018
I love this story
WhiteElfElder chapter 7 . 12/23/2017
Interesting changes, having Sam become a permanent host. Will Harry end up a host, maybe even to Selmak?
WhiteElfElder chapter 3 . 12/23/2017
So far it seems that Harry is just an inserted character and not really adding anything to SG1.