Reviews for False Gods and Magic
camp1500 chapter 7 . 11/28
Good start, too bad you have not completed it.
MagicInTheStars chapter 7 . 11/7
So when is Harry gonna unleash his powers on the unsuspecting plebs? Lol
Keep it coming plz it is good
darrelldeam chapter 7 . 11/4
I see that it has been 3 weeks short of a year since there has been an update, is this story abandoned? I would very much enjoy it's continuance.
MeinGimli chapter 7 . 10/31
Interesting Story. I just hope it will be continued.
thx and take care
Doctor Dandy chapter 2 . 9/27
Another weak Harry Potter with minimal magic in a secondary role. Sad.
purrfus chapter 7 . 9/17
recently discovered the name change, fascinating.
ScarletRainbow1 chapter 7 . 9/16
I have enjoyed this story immensely, but your last update was November 2016. Please, let me you intend to continue this story. Please? Also, will Sam and Jolinar complete the blending? If not, would Harry volunteer? Or would he volunteer to be Selmak's new host, since it's obvious that Sam's father will not be?
Netchka chapter 7 . 8/30
Good story. Can't wait to find out what happens next.
PappyOldGuy chapter 7 . 8/28
Interesting and (well enough written in my opinion) very good story. I like it, I like it a lot! It seems to be meshing the realities quite well, and I can hardly wait (but I will) to see where it all goes. I do know this, when someone who is not the creator of a character, writes about them, it is to have them do something that the creator doesn't want to or didn't think of. I know that I always think of my favorite characters doing things, I have never read of in books or seen them doing in movies. I think it is fantastic that others (here in "FanFiction") are actually writing their stories of what they want them to do in a "What If" world. For those who complain that the characters would not do this or that, forget them. You need to write this first for yourself, and then for the rest of us who do enjoy your take on what just might, could, should, would and probability (if a frog had wings, his ass wouldn't bump the ground nearly so often) can happen. I do know this as well, I am enjoying it and will follow it as long as you will write it. Also, do NOT feel pushed to post, sometimes the words and thoughts just flow and sometimes you have to cogitate for a bit. Just learn to let them grow at their own pace and those of us who appreciate them will be here to read them when they are posted.

Looking forward to the next post and thank you so much for sharing.
Speedy1106 chapter 7 . 7/29
Please Update 'False Gods and Magic". Want to read about what happens next.
imgonnadie chapter 7 . 7/14
Excellent story so far.
lordamnesia chapter 7 . 6/22
Well this is a fun SG1/HP cross! Hope to see more in the future!
Interesting beginning. Pity it's another abandoned story.
Jonn Wolfe chapter 7 . 5/20
Well, this is just damned fantastic! Sorry to see it faded, but I'm following and faving in the hopes that your muse come back to this. Thanks for writing!