Reviews for False Gods and Magic
WhiteEagle1985 chapter 7 . 5/17/2017
A great story here so far! Looking forward to reading more!
WHCnelson chapter 7 . 4/28/2017
Interesting story
momocolady chapter 7 . 3/24/2017
good story
SilverWolf1963 chapter 7 . 3/19/2017
ARE YOU GOING TO FINISH THIS?
FractiousDay chapter 7 . 3/19/2017
Nice story, particularly good pacing. Not sure about the integration of the the American Ministry with the US government, it feels like a bit of a insta-win button whenever Harry gets in trouble, particularly as we've not yet seen any Goauld anti-magic stuff.
Carlthompson chapter 7 . 3/15/2017
i like this story i got a few ideas if you spent some time to read them

1) Have Harry find Egeria (queen of the tok'ra) and become her host

this is my 2 cent
Umbra.Venator chapter 7 . 3/6/2017
Awesome story so far, kinda wondering who Harry's pairing will be though :)
farawisa chapter 7 . 2/26/2017
love this story so far. hope to see more of this soon!
Amyethious chapter 7 . 2/21/2017
please update soon. i'm really looking forward to the rest of the story.
kossboss chapter 7 . 2/17/2017
Good start hopefully harry starts changing more things so it can deviate from the actually sg1 plot.
Raven of the Whiplash chapter 7 . 2/16/2017
Is this story going to be finished?
mrpietan chapter 7 . 2/15/2017
Nicely done. I hope you plan to continue
SaintMichael95 chapter 7 . 2/11/2017
Wow, this story has just been, well not enjoyable to say the least. I won't say that it's crap, because it is decently written. But, you're writing a harry potter/stargate story, where Harry is basically just a back burner, watching everything happen but not doing anything to really affect the story, and then here in chapter 7 you have them, Harry and Sam, LEAVE THE SGC? WHY?! That doesn't make any sense! Honestly, I would explain all of the issues I have with this, but that would take too long and another reviewer by the name of "moralarty" already explained my thoughts exactly. Very unimpressed with this story and there is no way I would be able to bring myself to keep reading this let alone recommend it to anyone.
geekymom chapter 7 . 1/31/2017
Please finish this story! I read it straight through, completely enthralled. Great job.
ripper34 chapter 7 . 1/23/2017