Reviews for Improbable Foundations
CrazyCrookshanks13 chapter 38 . 7/8
This is one of my favorite stories on because it is so well written and realistic even though it isn't canon. Keep up the good work!
Pinklizsmom chapter 38 . 7/5
I really like this story. Close to canon, but still a 'what if'. It is well written. Thanks for writing this.
When will you update?! ;-;
PLSSSS WHEN WILL YOU UPDATE?! I BEG YOU :(
“Harry is like a moon, part of him is always hidden.”
Dang idk why but i looovvee that line!
When will you update? :
Sofie chapter 38 . 6/15
Seeing this update made my day! I’m so glad Snape and Harry are going to make up. I was worried! And Harry’s magic in reaction to the wards is SO cool. I can’t wait for the next update!
PhoenixGrifyndor chapter 38 . 6/17
Way to go Bill, you got them to at least make a little progress
PearlM21 chapter 38 . 6/16
You have such an interesting storyline going on with Harry's increase in magic. It's fascinating to see it unfold. It's really nice to see some relationships improving; people forgiving ,healing, and moving on. Though Harry was going to end up bringing up THE ISSUE with Snape at some point. It was going to just have to come out. I also love the cute almost mother/son type relationship Snape and Minerva haves. Some of my favorite interactions were between the 2 of them. One of my favorites was when she was like "Do not do anything illegal." and he was like "But that leaves out almost everything!" I got a lough out of that one. I'm interested to see how this all turns out. Please continue :)
I love reading this fic! Pls write more!
“Merlin’s teeth”
HMRoberts chapter 38 . 6/14
"Excellent"

Indeed.

Your Constant Reader,
Heidi R.
archival chapter 38 . 6/14
Very cool magic scarves!

I'm glad Harry has brought Ron and Hermione back into his fold, so that they again know him better than anyone else. The Golden Trio takes care of itself and keeps its own counsel! Less than before when they had seriously circled their wagons, but they still have that habit.

I love how Bill came back in for this. It's nice to see him around and being asked for his magical expertise.

It's interesting how Harry characterizes safety vs trust. He's very forgiving, yes, but experience has also made his sense of relationships brittle. They can probably talk it through eventually... and probably Ron's reaction (well anticipated by Hermione!) might actually make Harry more receptive.
Jace Blackheart chapter 38 . 6/14
please continue this fic cant wait for the next chapter
Little.Luna chapter 38 . 6/14
Yes. Yes. Yes ! Great chapter, very interesting to read. I am eager for the next one.