Reviews for Improbable Foundations
Dumbledore-The-Phoenix chapter 53 . 6/7
I have scarcely been able to pull myself away from this story since I came across it yesterday. Thank you so much for writing it. I needed it.
guest chapter 53 . 6/4
Very good indeed. Thanks for posting, and ~finishing~. Glad to see a Snape alive to meet Albus Severus and enjoy family.
guest chapter 40 . 6/3
Why am I not surprised?
guest chapter 30 . 6/3
Still very well written.

I do, though have some doubts about Snape's defending Dumbles (one of Snape's major torturers both during and after his student days) so wholeheartedly. He should have a far worse opinion of Dumbles than HP does. I'd not blame either if that portrait were incinerated, which would feel awfully good even though it changed no facts.
guest chapter 1 . 5/29
This is off to an excellent start. Don't tell him I said so, but McG is exactly right: of all the profs, Snape is the one who can best understand the seventh- and eighth-year students' experiences, because his were worse and lasted longer.

I'm glad that you don't have HP following lazy Ron into skiving off his last year just because he can. It wouldn't surprise me to find HP's enthusiasm for Auror-hood having decreased markedly. All those who fought are war-weary. The fact that their fight was necessary doesn't make it any less terrible.

I expect not to review very often - slows the reading too much - and to find the same high quality of writing as that of 'Parachute.' Looking forward to it.
Ducky1776 chapter 53 . 5/27
This has been a really great story to read and I thank you for the time you've taken to write it! Could you mark it complete though?
Ducky1776 chapter 52 . 5/27
You forgot the hanky warning!
DoraLupinTonks chapter 53 . 5/20
wow...just wow. this should have been canon. loved it.
This is a lovely story that I've really enjoyed. Thank you for writing it.
Cassandra30 chapter 53 . 4/28
Excellent speech. Heartfelt.
Twice4Life chapter 52 . 4/23
Great story
Syntani chapter 52 . 4/19
Very well done take on the story. I thoroughly enjoyed reading it.
1,274 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »