Reviews for Improbable Foundations
Ludia chapter 19 . 6/23
I love this! The idea and the plot and the characters are portrayed so well and I love the in depth feel to all of this! Thank you so much for writing!
Lorri279 chapter 19 . 6/24
Really , Really good story . Please continue.
Excuse-me-bitch-did-i-stutter chapter 19 . 6/22
I'm really loving this story, and I hope it hasn't been abandoned. I've never encountered a fic with this type of storyline, but I'm really enjoying it. I think you've done a great job with characterization and the progressing relationships between the characters, especially Harry and Snape. Your writing style is great too. It would be a shame if this story was left unfinished, so I really hope you'll update soon.
Guest101 chapter 19 . 6/12
Pls update
Please continue this! It is literally my favourite after-the-war fanfic!
Where'd you go? Its been so long since you've updated. I hope everythings ok. I was really enjoying this story and hope you continue it.
I really like this story, you should continue it :)
twotoed chapter 19 . 3/25
That excludes practically everything!

I enjoyed the whole chapter, but that line is especially excellent.
Wokanshutaiduo chapter 19 . 3/12
I NEED MORE! This is utterly fantastic and exactly the genre that I have been hunting for for years. Please update more!
Ethicalllama chapter 19 . 3/2
I am in love with this story! I haven’t come across a fic that so perfectly captures the characters in a long time. You especially do a great job with Harry’s dialog, and all dialog honestly. I can really see all the characters saying everything from your story. The plot is so good and it’s been moving along at a great steady pace, while remaining interesting throughout. I hope this isn’t the last I read of this story I would be so happy to see an update. I also get that life is crazy so I can understand letting the story slide to the side. Anyway great story hope to see more soon.
Lasciella chapter 19 . 2/25
omg please continue this. I want to read more so badly. amazing writing.
Harya chapter 19 . 2/19
You can't stop here! Omg I want to see what will happend!
I love your story ! Thanks a lot for what you already wrote!
See you
Harya
ntalcenent chapter 19 . 2/5
Severus and Minerva need to stop and think. If they even hint of doing anything that would become known, outside of themselves and the Trio, Harry is going to explode and consider it the grossest painful betrayal. He will consider it would have been helpful back when he needed it but he survived and dragging it out in the open isn't going to help anyone now. Putting a ward to alert if Dudley ever has a magical child would help but otherwise they should not do anything through the legal system.
ntalcenent chapter 18 . 2/5
Finally! It took Severus asking questions after the war. I know Molly and Arthur are good parents and the twins are known for exaggeration...i guess if you've never abused your own kids or seen it you wouldn't imagine how cold someone could be.
ntalcenent chapter 17 . 2/5
It can be so much easier to be alone in a crowd to forget. Harry is doing such a good job as godfather to Teddy and we keep seeing hints that Snape misses because he doesn't know how Harry grew up.