Reviews for Improbable Foundations
Sofia chapter 18 . 10/7
Ahh, i love this story! So well write,written and all the relationships feel so real! Thank you so much! I cant wait for the next chapter
This is such an amazing and exceptionally well written story. I LOVE it! Please please please do continue!
I so love the Harry/Severus interaction. I'm really looking forward to the moment Harry's new power is revealed... maybe during a "training-duel" with Snape ;-)
Much love from Germany
xoxo
not a muggle - just a witch chapter 18 . 9/23
amazing keep writing please
muumi2three chapter 11 . 9/22
"Next update in approx. 2 weeks" - so we're waiting for the results of Severus's next meeting with Harry then. Sounds like brilliant timing, actually.

Some good characterization of post-war Harry in this chapter. Well done.
Bsmiles123 chapter 18 . 9/22
Really good update. I always love your chapters. Can't wait to see what you do next!
Rose chapter 18 . 9/20
I love your idea.
I searched a lot for, you know, other fics like this but...
Anyway, will Severus and Harry be having a 'talk' in the next chapter? *puppy eyes*
lovely chapter
silverangel116 chapter 18 . 9/21
Yay. So happy that your have brought in the dursleys ... Will there be mire abuse than just what's in the books? Great chapter.
DeviousClass chapter 18 . 9/21
Urf. Really dangerous situation when you drink alone :/

Harry's childhood ! People strart to see how wrong they were assuming his life. And for Harry to put a name on the abuse he suffered.
SevSnapelivesforever chapter 18 . 9/20
I loved this chapter! I'm so glad that Severus FINALLY found out how badly Harry's family treated him. It had always bothered me how the staff never noticed that he was neglected and abused. I look forward to Severus continuing being a great mentor and advisor and Harry beginning to open up. Why hasn't he told his friends about his new powers though? It doesn't seem like something he'd hide from them. Great job, I love this story so much! Looking forward to an update!
Hildygirl chapter 18 . 9/20
I like were I see this heading ( I think I see !). Well done and welcome back!
Abie775 chapter 18 . 9/20
Great chapter. Snape handled Harry's behavior in a very... Snape-ish way, so kudos to you. I'm looking forward to more.
Lucinda Hindle chapter 18 . 9/20
I really like this chapter. You update quite regularly and the chapters are well written. I don't suppose you have mentioned why Harry is acting so strange, or am I just missing something?
manouc chapter 18 . 9/19
Thank you for the new sweet chapter. I like your interpretation of the post war world and esspecially Severus part.
DarkRavie chapter 18 . 9/19