Reviews for Improbable Foundations
So good please keep going
StrangeR DangeR chapter 47 . 6/4
Found the fic through newly updated and gotta say, this is awesome!

Love the direction of the story and the character focus and realness they give. Also, PTSD while a serious and life hampering disorder, some fics almost seem to glorify or gloss over, sometimes both somehow. Yet here I feel the severity but don't feel the all consuming world ending most fic give, which is very refreshing. Super good balanced writing on it.

Thanks!
DDCakes23 chapter 47 . 6/6
Okay, Snape is going to be so ANGRY. But I am so excited Draco let him try! I was hoping for something like this when Snape wouldn’t hear of experimenting with it. Great chapter!
heart.dramione chapter 47 . 6/4
look like removing dracco's dark work! yeah harry!
Ayyio chapter 47 . 6/3
Wow! This was brilliant! I'm so excited for the next chapter!
Great chapter!
Hobesan chapter 47 . 5/31
Thank you for updating!
Now I'm really worried about Harry.
Cassandra30 chapter 47 . 6/2
Awesome !
The Puma chapter 47 . 5/31
Hej there,
It is great to see you back and writing! I have read your story nearly three times in hope to see a new chapter when i reach the end and now it has happend.
Well, it is really a mean cliffhanger, you know?
I would not write it any diffrent, its just part of a it.
I hope to be able to read more soon!
Take care
sofiacarson19981998 chapter 47 . 6/1
Woah! This is an awesome chapter! But poor Harry I hope he’s alright!
RAGAnne chapter 47 . 6/1
Ah, but Draco, what will Severus do if you survive and Harry ends up in hospital? Didn't think about that scenario, did you? :)

Thanks for another chapter of your story!
HermioneIncarnate chapter 47 . 6/1
I was so excited to see an update! This is a terrific take. It’s real but hits just the right notes of angst so that it feels fresh. I will look forward to new chapters. Thank you!
cmcclees217 chapter 47 . 5/31
Ahhh! I can’t wait until you update! I love reading every update of this story. I love the character development and how you have woven Snape into the story!
fantasystar78 chapter 47 . 5/31
Exciting! I can’t wait to see what happens next.
AgosDelGrosso chapter 47 . 5/31
Ohhh god! I'm expecting an "I told you so" Severus Snape in the next chapter. While I was reading I kept thinking that he should have used something to contained Voldy's magic. Hopefully, Draco and Harry will be okey and Severus will be sick with worry
1,115 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »