Reviews for The Colours of the World
Zsombi chapter 3 . 5/4
I just realized something.. Roy could have made a layered glove and put the circle on one of the innermost layers, facing inwards or another black layer. That way he could have kept the finger snapping feature without ever drawing focus on the glove itself.
Jack chapter 21 . 5/1
roy knew that they were going after an object of incredibly dark magic, but he wasnt prepared for something to go wrong. that logic is so shitty i think it gave me cancer.
Jack chapter 16 . 5/1
just because snape isnt loyal to voldemort doesnt mean he isnt a jerkoff who gets off on bullying children. he changed not at all. he just switched allegiances.
Kame720 chapter 23 . 4/1
I have reread this a great many times always hoping for more but still very content with what’s here. I truly love this story
whatdowesaytothegodofdeath chapter 23 . 2/27
beyond excellent reread years later
EricFreak chapter 23 . 2/15
This has been a great story and I cant wait to see more. Hope your doing okay in your life.
Makuro767 chapter 13 . 2/12
Personally I think Ron is more suited for strategy given his talent in chess. He just need the know how. Studying is Hermione's strong suite while applying is more of Ron's.
Mastersgtjames chapter 23 . 2/9
DANGIT! Now I am craving MOAR.
Please continue this story.
Mastersgtjames chapter 21 . 2/9
He COULD have just cut off his fingers/hand with that useful sword...
Makuro767 chapter 4 . 2/7
it's more like it's either Harry or Hermione who has any interaction with any newly introduced character. Ron is often forgotten and unused or bashed away from them.
birsima chapter 23 . 1/28
I stayed up til 4 am reading this, overslept, and missed my deadline. 6/5 would miss another deadline
helrio uzugaku chapter 23 . 1/20
Have you ever searched the web looking for 1 thing but end up finding something just as good, if not better, than what you were looking for?

Well that's what happened with me for this fic. I was looking for GOOD alchemist Harry Potter fics, or Roy mustang is Harry Potter fics, and I find this tucked away in the deep recesses of fanfiction. Net. I wanted a prodigy alchemist Harry Potter to be setting people aflame with a snap of his fingers but I get this nearly as good fit out of nowhere.

I really like the story, it was a bit of a slow burn at the beginning with mustang hiding his true combat power but when the thick of the action broke open it was almost well worth the wait. The descriptions of combat were very lacking and kind of anticlimactic compared to what was building up. It could be an accident or a style choice, who can tell but the auther? I have no true complaints of this fic and hope to see more of it soon. It's been 2 years.

With covid I hope that this author or any1 close to them hasn't been made a victim thus the long hiatus this appears to have fallen into.
helrio uzugaku chapter 14 . 1/19
I had this amusing thought pop into my head when I read about moody and mustang being similarly paranoid over everything. Imagine them sitting at a table with tonks off to the side with a black board and a smirk with a piece of chalk in her hands.

"I sleep with this eye open"

Tonks marks 1 down for moody.

"I sleep with lighters in my pockets."

1 for mustang.

"I check over everyone I meet for extra wands or knives."

1 for moody.

"I subconsciously rub my thumb and middle fingers together whenever someone sneaks up on me."

"I go for my wand every time someone coughs."

"I flip my desk every time someone barges into my room unannounced and take cover."

"Pha! I send a stunner at anyone who walks through doors."

"I keep a revolver under my pillow at night and rest my hand on the handle right before I fall asleep."

"I always check my robes for a skin mting curse before I get dressed in the morning."

"I brush my teeth with my alchemy gloves on!"

"I brew my own alcohol so I know it isn't poisoned!"

"I always carry an extra set of wands on both arms and legs and never use my first wand unless all others are impossible to use for one reason or another!"

"Every Thursday a make a new eye and burn the old one so I know it wasn't tampered with when I wasn't looking!"

"I set up alarm wards on everything in my room in multiple magical languages!"

"That's nothing! I own two houses, 1 in dragon alley and another in London, I always enter 1 then flow elsewhere, go to my second home, apparate somewhere else then sleep in my magically expanded and warded, fidelious pocket book! The secret keeper being a comatosed muggle in Hong Kong!"

The two stare each other down for minutes before mustang slams his closed fists down on the table gritting his teeth, "damnit! Why didn't I think of that!?"

Tanks finally loses the war with her amusement and cracks up laughing in the background, scoreboard long forgotten.

Don't know if anyone else would find that funny but I couldn't stop snickering every time I thought about it.
Storz chapter 5 . 1/12
"Well," Roy said after a short silence, "it appears I'm in trouble."
Still one of my favorite lines ever. I do hope you’ll return to the story sometime. I would love to see where you take it.
Lia Silverclaw chapter 23 . 12/30/2021
I enjoy this story quite a bit, and I hope one day to see it continued.
1,180 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »