Reviews for The Colours of the World
DerpoDotCom chapter 23 . 7/20
It's a pretty good fanfiction. One of the best FMA fanfics I have read.
OrigamiGuyII chapter 23 . 7/15
Wow, this was the most fantastic FMA crossover i've ever read, thanks for the great read!
ita123 chapter 23 . 6/23
Amazing story ! Cant wait for the next chapter XD
kappa11 chapter 23 . 6/12
I freaking love this! please, please update!
Woah Again Again chapter 23 . 5/29
Oh my god this was amazinggg, the Department of Mysteries Battle was *chefs kiss* jaw dropping. I’m glad Tonks and Sirius are still friends with Roy, and that he and Roy talked it out with the situation on how he treated Snape. We never saw the animosity go away in canon, and now that Sirius is alive I hope their relationship improves.

I’m really excited for the DA continuing cause I was disappointed when they didn’t continue in book 6, where I’d argue they needed training even more than book 5. Hermione already seems a bit suspicious with Roy’s “I’m not a defense teacher nor do I know how to fight” cover, so it’ll be interesting to see if her suspicions will increase once Roy supervises them.

All in all, this was a joy to read just like Recreated Fire, thank you so much for writing!
Woah again chapter 1 . 5/28
I came from Recreated Fire cause I love your writing, and this sounds really interesting! It’s been a really long time since I’ve seen fma, but iirc Roy was my favorite character so this looks like a treat
boyiqing chapter 23 . 5/26
this is probably my favorite hp x fa crossover, i have already reread this 4 times, please please please update orz
TsknRaider chapter 23 . 5/18
Amazing work. Just the right balance of elements for a crossover.
Scenda chapter 1 . 5/14
English isn't your first language? I'm actually shocked, judging by the impeccable prose you've delivered.
hobbes319 chapter 18 . 5/6
i find it out of character that Amelia Bones would have someone immediately arrested on hearsay...
Linn chapter 23 . 5/5
Yo, are you dead? Do you have Corona? This is one of my favorite fanfics EVER and I think I have reread it like 3 times, just waiting for part 24. I really hope you're gonna update soon...
I started reading this story last night, got hooked and finished it this morning. Absolutely LOVE how you incorporated Roy into the story! Everytime is get to the end of a chapter I’d say to myself “ok, now go do some work” but nope I just kept reading- it was too good to put down. I hope we’ll get to see another chapter sometime in the future, however it’s completely understandable if you no longer are able to update, especially given current events. All the best wishes to you and your family :)
Wow! I was scrolling through the very limited number of fics under this topic and didn’t really find anything that caught my attention- until I read this. This is such a great fic, actually one of the best I’ve ever read, I love how you develop the characters, the plot and intertwine both stories so seamlessly. I know it’s been over a year since you last updated, but I’d love to read more of this story (a girl can still wish lol). I hope you recovered from Covid well! once again, I absolutely love your writing. Best wishes for the job you were looking into :)
lara.niric chapter 23 . 4/11
Now this is a crossover story. The way you fit Roy into the HP world is just perfect, I love his classes, his interactions with the other characters and how he was able to surprize/amaze/shock them with the power of his flame alchemy. I can't wait to read more of this in the future and am wondering what other kinds if magic he will learn.
Bullshit chapter 22 . 3/29
It's stupid that he didn't see nor react to dumbledore's movement of taking the ring especially because he's vigilant to all dangers at the time. Dumbledore needed time to see and react then decide on what he want to do with the resurrection stone.

Time somehow Roy wasted staring at the stone.

That's extremely retarded of him to stare at something for more than 5 seconds plus the unconcious act of dumbledore reaching out for the stone.

Cause let's face it, if you unconciously want to touch something, you do it slow. Why? because that requires a concious thought.

If he had that kind of clarity to speed up his movement, he would have had the clarity to remove the curse first.

The reason dumbledore got cursed in the first place was because he was alone but now you tell me that roy didn't react at all when he saw dumbledore reaching out to the ominous ring?

The guy vigilant to all danger because there could be a trap especially on the ring?
1,155 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »