Reviews for The Colours of the World
SakuraS41 chapter 22 . 10/17/2019
I've never watched Harry Potter but I like your One Piece fics so I decided to try this fic out and I really enjoyed it! I don't really know the HP characters well but I like how you put Roy into this fic and it's definitely entertaining though there are some good serious issues in there.

Definitely looking forward to the next update. All the best for your exams!
Datsugokuruinedme chapter 1 . 10/16/2019
I've been reading this story since it was published, but only now have I created an account. Finally, I can formally thank you, the amazing author, for writing this beautiful piece. Waiting patiently for the next update. Hope you do well on those tests.
AshGopal chapter 22 . 10/4/2019
Holy mother of god, this fic is unbelievable. Thank you so, so much for writing this piece of perfection. I eagerly wait for the next update! :D
levi.hall.9279 chapter 22 . 10/2/2019
Thoroughly enjoyed the two recent chapters and I am eager to see how Roy will be involved with the Order of Phoenix after the twist at the DOM
Datsugokuruinedme chapter 22 . 10/1/2019
Really hope you do well on your test ! UwU 3
wardenprincess chapter 22 . 9/29/2019
One of my friends recommended this story to me and it has quickly become one of my favorites:) I absolutely love Roy being involved at Hogwarts and getting to teach alchemy to them! Great work can’t wait to see what comes next!
beingwithu chapter 22 . 9/22/2019
feelsgoodman
Scoolio chapter 22 . 9/18/2019
Make maor!
Monoyoshi chapter 22 . 9/18/2019
Thank you for updating your story I have been waiting for this
Xeraphina Laurentia chapter 22 . 9/18/2019
All the best on your exams! I'll be sure to send good wishes your way. This chapter was a great transition between "stories" that covered a lot of ground. I do appreciate the ways that Roy's presence affects the canon. I cannot wait to read what you have planned next. I'll be waiting with bated breath :)
atchoum35 chapter 22 . 9/16/2019
Nice chapter. Thanks
Continue
NNN11ght chapter 22 . 9/16/2019
IT LIVES! YES! Glad this is back
Anon chapter 22 . 9/15/2019
Good luck passing your exam! Take your time with the story, whenever you update I'll be excited to read!
Guest chapter 22 . 9/15/2019
loving this story
patiently waiting for the next update
ShadowHeart175 chapter 22 . 9/15/2019
Thanks for this update, and take as much time off as you need to! I won't hold it against you for taking your own personal needs into account. I wish you the best of luck on your exam-thingies!
1,152 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »