Reviews for The Colours of the World
Misuto chapter 21 . 8/17/2019
I was hooked from chapter 1 and had to keep reading! This has to be one of the best FMA/HP crossovers I've read in a while, and honestly I think it's because it doesn't involve Harry. Nothing against Harry, he IS the star of the books but it's refreshing to view Hogwarts and the events that happened in the books from an adult's POV. Great story aside, I love the way you write and your depiction of Mustang is spot on. Please, keep up the great work!
ForTheHonor chapter 18 . 8/3/2019
To the authors note: Roy outclasses them in attitude alone. By that i mean his attitude to war and battle because hes a soldier. The alchemy just makes it overkill. Hell i think a couple of Americans with magic would do just as well (real world Americans not what ever JKR thinks we are without even opening a textbook)
Ghost119 chapter 21 . 7/17/2019
This is a great little sorry, any chance of a continuation?
Honey Drops Peach chapter 21 . 7/15/2019
Omg I loved this so much akmnskjnf
Stormlight131 chapter 21 . 7/14/2019
This story is so good! I've binged it over the last two days. Hope it's still getting updates!
Annuba chapter 17 . 7/11/2019
My beloved and idolized favorite author,

I found and started reading The Colours of the World on December 23, 2018. Now, in July 07, 2018, just a few months later, I started to reread it and all I can think is that I love this story! Everything about it is perfect! You get the characters so well, and the plot is very plausible and intriguing.

(If you're wondering how I know the exact dates, I checked on my computer history)

I’ve never posted a review on any of the stories I have read. But I had to on this one because it is my absolute favorite crossover of Harry Potter and Fullmetal Alchemist (and I’ve read a lot this ones). On the first time I read this story, it was like a huge rollercoaster and I feel a strange sort of emptiness when I have finished, but also extremely grateful that I had the chance to read it. For now, I will be waiting for more off this master piece.

Sincerely,

A great fan
ReadAgain chapter 6 . 7/9/2019
I can't wait for your next update!
FateBurn chapter 21 . 7/2/2019
good chapter and excellent story so far.
Guest chapter 21 . 6/28/2019
HHNNNGGG IM LOVE? THIS IS SO GOOD I HAVE LITERALLY BEEN READING THIS FIC FOR THE PAST FEW DAYS, AND I CAN SAY WITH ABSOLUTE CERTAINTY THAT THIS IS ONE THE BEST WELL WRITTEN AND EXECUTED FICS ON THIS WEBSITE.
Guest chapter 15 . 6/12/2019
Hey!

This story is AWESOME!
Please please please continue it! I absolutely love it, and I'm waiting eagerly for what happens next.
G.M.Rivers chapter 21 . 6/11/2019
Best FMA crossover I've ever read. Only wish there was more of it.
Guest chapter 21 . 6/8/2019
Please update. I am completely hooked on this story and loving it.
DIO chapter 8 . 6/5/2019
is the to be continued a jojo's reference
Hannah chapter 21 . 5/31/2019
I'm loving this story so far. Please kee up the good work :)
NoLongerUsedAnln chapter 21 . 5/20/2019
This is one of the most well written fanfictions I have seen so far. I applaud your dedication to write such a well connected story. I really like Roy as a character. I also like how well you have handled this crossover.

-Analon