Reviews for The Colours of the World
LokiTheSkywalker chapter 1 . 2/5
I am reading this for like the 10th time because its just that good!
Storz chapter 23 . 1/31
Caught up now. A well told story. I hope you will continue it. Loved the battle in the Department of Mysteries. Effective because it took them by surprise. Will they think of a flame freezing charm next time? Would it be effective against his flames, I wonder? And I loved the mixed reactions of the wizards to discovering how truly powerful Roy is. Still, I can hear the conversation the night Roy, Tonks and Sirius got drunk.

Tonks looked at her glass, afraid to meet Roy in the eyes as she asked, “Were you... were the the most powerful alchemist where you come from?”

Roy thought carefully before answering. “No. That distinction belonged to a 16 year old hotheaded runt named Edward Elric. But if you ever tell him I said so, I’ll deny it.”

“Belonged?” Sirius caught the past tense.

“He traded his power for his brother’s life.”

Silence followed, broken after a great while when Sirius said quietly, “I’m not sure I would like a world that could make you do the things you have done, but I think I would like the people in it.”
Storz chapter 12 . 1/30
That was a totally epic inspection! I read the transmutation three times picturing all the details of the elegant (I’m going with Art Nouveau) classroom. And it wouldn’t be a few people sneaking in to take a peek; it would be half the school. I can hear it now: “Merlin’s undershorts! He did THAT with ONE ARRAY?” “I am SO taking alchemy next year.” Even McGonagall would be impressed.
Storz chapter 7 . 1/30
I keep telling myself that when I get to the end of the chapter, I’ll go start my stuff for the day, but then get to the end, and start the next chapter anyway. Darn you.

That said: Good for you getting Sirius out of that house. And where most ffs try putting Ed in as Alchemy teacher, I’m looking forward to Roy’s classes much more. Although a part of me hopes that Ed and Al might get brought over as “students” putting them under Professor Mustang’s authority once again, with all the chaffing and taunting that would naturally ensue. On the other hand, that might alter the tone of the story too much. So either way you go, I’m sure I won’t be disappointed.
Storz chapter 2 . 1/30
I often debate the point of commenting on chapter written long ago, but decided that I am always delighted to receive comments, so others are probably similarly pleased. At any rate, I did look it up on Pottermore (now Wizarding World). I like your choice of wands for Roy.
Storz chapter 1 . 1/29
I just found this story and I am loving it. Well written, well thought out. Wonderful start. I am looking forward to it.
StoneTheLoner chapter 23 . 1/25
Dang... You should've seen how the smile I've been reading this story with dropped as I scrolled down and saw it was the last chapter lol. I hope you find whatever muse that made this story fun to write again so we get another chapter soon!

Thanks for the story so far!
StoneTheLoner chapter 9 . 1/25
I feel like Roy hasn't done a single thing since he got here except capturing a beetle and stumbling across a locket. Both things that hardly had to be him for it to work. All he's really done is talk and say he's researching this or that. His abilities and experience is playing background to boring old canon.
A Businessman chapter 23 . 1/25
I am really invested in this story, I hope you continue it.
VA23 chapter 23 . 1/24
A fantastic story so far. I hope to see more one day.
NamNamBolle chapter 23 . 12/19/2020
Bruv im waiting for another update, pleaaase fam, this deserves to be finished its so damn great.
Chiyukisa chapter 23 . 12/18/2020
J'espère qu'il y aura bientôt la suite ! Cette histoire est vraiment géniale !
A Businessman chapter 17 . 11/23/2020
THE COLONEL HAS ARRIVED
Guest chapter 23 . 11/14/2020
Hey is this story abandoned? It’s so well written and I really hope the author is well and continues it :(
moozga chapter 23 . 11/9/2020
Great story, can’t wait to read more!
1,152 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »