Reviews for The Colours of the World
SchnitzelHunter chapter 23 . 8/27/2020
Oh my God! This fic is so good! I read it in one go! Personally I love that you let Sirius live (boy deserves something good), and that you try to clear his name. I'm curious about how the interaction between Roy and Slughorn will continue. And about what will happen during Umbridge's trial. And what Sirius will do first when he gains his freedom. And about what Roy will 'teach' Dumbledore's Army. I'm just curious about what will happen next! This is just the best HP/FMA Crossover ever!

On a side note: I hope you are well and that the bout of sickness isn't covid, and that you're hale and healthy again with no lasting effects.
Guest chapter 23 . 8/26/2020
I stumbled upon this after reading many of the same crossover and I find this to be one of the best Harry Potter and Fullmetal Alchemist crossovers. The fact that you put in Roy instead of Ed, and your amazing writing style bring everything together. While you haven’t updated in a bit, I sincerely hope that you at least wrap up this book because I absolutely adore it. But please if you feel strained by continuing it I totally understand and hope you stay safe during this time. Thank you for creating such a wonderful storyline.
Sanjana chapter 23 . 8/5/2020
I love the approach you took to this story!
Guest chapter 23 . 8/5/2020
This fanfic is awesome! I hope it continues.
sorcerousfang chapter 23 . 7/18/2020
This is incredibly impressive. I love that it's Mustang and not Ed in this situation, and that you've taken such great care with his character. This feels like an extension of the series in a lot of ways.
Also, great choice of timing for this to occur in the HP world. Your pacing is terrific and doesn't rush through getting Mustang involved in teaching (and thank you for including realistic lesson-planning and time dedicated to creating a curriculum. The teacher in me appreciates that immensely).
I love everyone's interactions with him and the way they handle his character and the different aspects of it, especially when he stops feigning an innocent scholar. You handle that very well.
Looking forward to more as this continues. Good luck with your writing!
gogo bananas chapter 23 . 6/29/2020
dude this is sooooo good. I wonder how they'll feel knowing that roy is a soldier
Sultan Asil Arslan chapter 23 . 6/16/2020
Hope to see you soon again. It was awesome!
Mrtyu666 chapter 23 . 6/16/2020
One of the best crossovers I've seen
Guest chapter 2 . 6/10/2020
The end of this chapter is exceptional! Also I love Roy looking at the tube and planes and buses and luggages with wheels and thinking about bringing it all to amestris. I'm very intrigued that he apparently has access to HP!world magic and I'm wondering if that's gonna stick when he gets back, since he can also do alchemy in wizarding Britain. Your worldbuilding is SO intriguing, I'm impressed!
Guest chapter 1 . 6/10/2020
This is fantastic already I'm so excited for the rest! And I hope Roy gets to see an airplane before getting back to Amestris
PandakaiLove chapter 23 . 6/6/2020
Heyyy this story is seriously great, I was not expecting a 'mustang goes to the harry potter world' to be so interesting. I was plesantly surprised to see you be able to incorporate roy mustang in a world that is pretty idealistic most of the time, with the more grey areas not lasting long or being completely forgotten. Also, I'm pretty grateful that you've actually talked about some of the issues of the books, while I don't really mind Dumbledore, I do think that his idolisation ended up hurting the order in many ways and his complete reluctance to actually help Harry be more prepared. To be honest Harry potter knows one spell and that is expelliarmus and that is not acceptable. Also, how are you going to balance Roy's power levels? At his amount of fire power and ability to use magic I'm pretty sure he could beat or at least be on the same level as Dumbledore or Voldemort. Anyways, thank god you actually addressed Sirius and made an attempt to have his name cleared, i was kind of scared that you would just continue writing the series like Sirius and completely disregard his state. On another note, I'm kind of worried. You've shown symptons of the virus? Are you ok? have you gotten better? I know how hard it is and how deadly it is. I hope it was only a cold or something like that.
Hope you're well and that you keep up your good work,
Pandakailove
Guest chapter 1 . 6/5/2020
I just found this story and it's excellent so far. I love your Roy voice and I'm so intrigued
Condescension22 chapter 23 . 6/3/2020
This is a pretty good story, definitely one of the better ones on this site. Keep up the good work.
Mary chapter 23 . 5/22/2020
Hey just hoping you update soon because, I'm sure you already know, you're an amazing writer and I can't get enough of this fic!
CrayonHB chapter 23 . 5/19/2020
Well, this is a good story. A very good story. I love FMA and I'm glad to see that you respected Mustang's character very well. I Hope you will update soon
A French reader