Reviews for The Colours of the World
Condescension22 chapter 23 . 6/3/2020
This is a pretty good story, definitely one of the better ones on this site. Keep up the good work.
Mary chapter 23 . 5/22/2020
Hey just hoping you update soon because, I'm sure you already know, you're an amazing writer and I can't get enough of this fic!
CrayonHB chapter 23 . 5/19/2020
Well, this is a good story. A very good story. I love FMA and I'm glad to see that you respected Mustang's character very well. I Hope you will update soon
A French reader
boiety chapter 23 . 5/19/2020
Hi! Loving this story so much, from the characterization to the integration of Mustang with the events in the Harry Potter universe 3 Thank you so much for this!
Guest chapter 23 . 5/10/2020
I understand you're probably very busy, but please comtinue as soon as you can. You're an amazing writer and I can only hope to be as skilled as you some day. Btw, you're the third brilliant creative writer I've come across who is going to law achool. Is there some sort of skill you learn while studying law that assists in your creative writing? The two seem like such different fields.
dezmonthemoonbear chapter 23 . 5/9/2020
This fic never fails to bring a smile to my face, especially in these hard times. So I have to thank my sister for recommending this fic to me, and to the wonderful author for writing this amazing fic in the first place. I look forward to the next update!
ever-lethargic chapter 23 . 4/26/2020
No words can fully encompass how much I absolutely love this story. Literally everything about this fic was like a treat to me. I adore how you write Roy with his personas and unwillingness to back down to Albus’ every whim. And how you’ve changed canon in such a realistic way? Genius! The comedic elements of this story are also super enjoyable, I laugh so hard whenever Roy shows off his good looks. Thank you so so so much for writing this!
denimdisaster chapter 23 . 4/25/2020
it's been four years since this last updated, but regardless, i still want to tell you what an impressive piece of work i think this is. how well you integrated roy into the universe, his initial confusion and his calculating yet outwardly easygoing nature, the way people are attracted to him and tend to write him off as vain and naïve, how the horrors of war have shaped him... it is a wonderful character study in a different setting and i really appreciate it. everyone from dumbledore to sirius to draco to hermione are wellwritten and in character. the way roy teaches alchemy and how guarded he is is so interesting and realistic. i really like the way he's able to hide so many facts about himself simply by being sharp and figuring out that ex. being an alchemist is an oddity and that he's in a world of magic now, without making a scene because he's trained in the art of politics and knows how to act. it's clever! writing intelligent characters is difficult, but you pulled it off extremely well without resorting to things like him being able to solve maths problems easily or being a magical prodigy. instead, you clearly show through his work on alchemy just how clever he is. in particular, i think the scenes of him being socially intelligent are fascinating, as it is one thing to have a character be good at their field of study, and a whole other to show how good they are at manipulating conversations and knowing what people are thinking.

tldr; this is a really good fic. even if you never finished it, i think you should be tremendously proud. if you ever want to discuss hp or fmab, you can find me on twitter at lesbyerism; i would be very interested in hearing your thoughts on either series. thank you for writing this.
VYTA2000 chapter 23 . 4/22/2020
Me encanta esta historia, pero no suelo escribir comentarios hasta que me pongo al día con la historia y más si no la sigo desde un principio
ILove2HearULaugh chapter 23 . 4/14/2020
I totally didn't stay up all night reading this, but of all the FMA/HP fics I've found so far, this one is easily the best. I honestly can't wait for the next chapter. Or who knows, I might leave it for a bit then binge like 10 chapters at once. Naw. I'm far too hooked on this story to leave it.
Sanjana Nandi chapter 23 . 4/12/2020
I love the story! Honestly the only story that’s done an alchemist in Hogwarts correctly!
LunaStorm chapter 23 . 4/10/2020
Finally an 'Alchemist in Hogwarts' done right! :)
Thanks for sharing this.
Nexather chapter 23 . 4/7/2020
good shit, but I wonder how Bellatrix got Severus into a pact when she's in ministry custody?
ThatSexyShikamaru chapter 23 . 4/6/2020
Bro good luck and I hope you don’t have covid god speed
atchoum35 chapter 23 . 4/2/2020