Reviews for The Colours of the World
Kyuu-C3 chapter 23 . 4/2/2020
siento mucho lo que te sucede, si sirve de algo me alegraste mucho con la historia, hace tiempo que la había dejado por que creí que había quedado abandonada o incompleta pero verla ahora me subió el día al máximo, es una de mis historias favoritas, la amo, ver a tal Pj en este mundo y pronto verlo en batalla... wow, una batalla entre alquimistas es abrumadora y cuando Roy tenga una batalla en la cual no se contenga... Dioooos no puedo esperar. Suerte con tu camino.
Guest chapter 23 . 4/1/2020
I really like your fanfiction, Roy actually having some influence on the events of the story is really nice. Your English is also very good, to a point that I wouldn't have known it wasn't your native language if you hadn't said so in a note.

In the latest chapter a detail bothered me: Bellatrix was arrested after Roy steamrolled the Death Eaters in the Department of Mysteries, so how could she have visited Snape to do an unbreakable oath? It's not the worst thing possible if it was a mistake, but it leaves me with some questions.
Cyricist001 chapter 23 . 3/31/2020
Excellent chapter. I must say, the way you write dialog and characterization is a joy to read.
FateBurn chapter 23 . 3/30/2020
Good chapter
Annuba chapter 23 . 3/29/2020
Greetings, my beloved favorite author, first of all, I would like to give you my sympathies for the fact that you have not been able to take your exam and I look forward to hearing the news of your recovery from the symptoms you have recently experienced. Now back to the main topic, The Colours of the World is on my very top list of preferred fanfics. And how could it not be? With a complex and well-planned storyline, character descriptions that almost match perfectly with what I remember of them from the cannon, and many other details that make it unique and wonderful. This is the third time I've read it and I think I like it even more than before! The chapters that have been posted since the last time I read it are as good as the ones posted before, if not better and I can't wait for the next ones.
razmire chapter 23 . 3/28/2020
It’s good to see this story updated, and I’m looking forward to the next chapter.
Silvanon of the Orchard chapter 23 . 3/27/2020
Go Mustang, getting things done!
MocheXD chapter 23 . 3/27/2020
I love it! Is awsome
Curious chapter 23 . 3/26/2020
Hello!

I'm sorry to hear about the test situation, that really sucks. I wish you good fortune and health in the current crisis.

On another note, thank you so much for finding the time, despite being sick, (with hopefully not covid) to post another chapter. This is my favorite FMA fanfiction on and A03 so it was a wonderful surprise to find it had a new update.

Best Regards,
A dedicated reader

P.S Remember to stay hydrated!
Stormlight131 chapter 23 . 3/26/2020
Amazing. It's been a while, so I forgot the details of the story at first, but it came back after a bit (mostly!). I love how Mustang's presence actually makes a difference to the canon. Often times crossovers introduce a new character, but then nothing changes significantly.

Please stay safe! I hope you just have the flu, and not Covid.
anotherdefunctaccount chapter 23 . 3/25/2020
I do always love to see how Roy's military and political experience changes the course of the story. From (hopefully) getting Sirius pardoned to getting Slughorn to give up the memory more quickly.

But god, when he says "I cannot condone the usage of a child as a war symbol." Oh that *hurts*. Trying to avoid the mistakes of the past, are we, Roy?

Wonderful chapter as always! I cannot tell you how excited I was to see an email alert for this fic. It continues to sit at the very tippy top of my absolute Favorite fics, no matter how long I have to wait for more. 3

I hope things start to look up for you soon, and that you have a speedy recovery from whatever illness may currently have you. Being sick is never fun, regardless of what it is you're sick with. Take care of yourself!
Guest chapter 23 . 3/25/2020
That sucks about the testing thing, it's very negligent of people to ignore requests like that. I hope you did well. Also will the whole Covid-19 thing at least you can write in quarantine (I kid, i kid)
Guest chapter 18 . 3/25/2020
I'm half expecting Roy become Minister of Magic and fixes the hell out of things.
Guest chapter 3 . 3/25/2020
Surprised Roy hasn't made some connection to what Father did in creating the 7 homunculus upon hearing of Voledemorts Horcruxs
PlatonicTonik chapter 23 . 3/25/2020