Reviews for The Colours of the World
anotherdefunctaccount chapter 23 . 3/25/2020
I do always love to see how Roy's military and political experience changes the course of the story. From (hopefully) getting Sirius pardoned to getting Slughorn to give up the memory more quickly.

But god, when he says "I cannot condone the usage of a child as a war symbol." Oh that *hurts*. Trying to avoid the mistakes of the past, are we, Roy?

Wonderful chapter as always! I cannot tell you how excited I was to see an email alert for this fic. It continues to sit at the very tippy top of my absolute Favorite fics, no matter how long I have to wait for more. 3

I hope things start to look up for you soon, and that you have a speedy recovery from whatever illness may currently have you. Being sick is never fun, regardless of what it is you're sick with. Take care of yourself!
Guest chapter 23 . 3/25/2020
That sucks about the testing thing, it's very negligent of people to ignore requests like that. I hope you did well. Also will the whole Covid-19 thing at least you can write in quarantine (I kid, i kid)
Guest chapter 18 . 3/25/2020
I'm half expecting Roy become Minister of Magic and fixes the hell out of things.
Guest chapter 3 . 3/25/2020
Surprised Roy hasn't made some connection to what Father did in creating the 7 homunculus upon hearing of Voledemorts Horcruxs
PlatonicTonik chapter 23 . 3/25/2020
Thanks for the great chapter. I really want more. 9.5/10
Caibb chapter 23 . 3/25/2020
Loved the chapter!
Good job on the possibly getting Sirius a not guilty verdict, Roy :3
The Richmaster chapter 23 . 3/25/2020
I liked how you showed Roy's personal experience giving him a better understanding of Rufus' mindset which lead to an interesting interaction between them.

The whole scene with Slughorn was great with how he gave a different point of view as well as the joke about salary.

The brief thought on Dumbledore's part about people being surprised that he might confer with others was also pretty interesting
legendaryNOT chapter 23 . 3/25/2020
Love to see an update
Mel72000 chapter 23 . 3/25/2020
Thank you very much for this chapter. When you are confinned in your appartmrent without many occupations, it's great to read some fics.
In France, we have many difficulties to have diagnostics. Good luck if you have it.
Baked The Author chapter 23 . 3/25/2020
I for one hope your immune system gives that virus a one-two punch that'd make Armstrong weep a tear of pride.

Excellent chapter as always. I favorited this a while ago in the hopes it would update, because it's just... so so so good! It's such a pleasure to see an out-of-context problem wreck people, especially when those people need to stop holding the 'idiot ball'.

Hope you feel better, and that positivity flows into your writing!

~Baked
AngelAzazel88 chapter 23 . 3/25/2020
Thank you for updating! Make sure to stay safe during these times too! I loved the chapter and seeing Roy outsmart people is the best!
titepuce5929 chapter 23 . 3/25/2020
This new chapter is awesome :) Thank you for it.
Take care of your health
Aoyasha chapter 23 . 3/25/2020
You're back! I'm glad you're ok, take care out there, I hope you get better and that whatever you have right now is not coronavirus...
And thank you so much for this chapter! It made my day!
JaguarVakarian chapter 23 . 3/25/2020
I'm sorry so much has gone wring for you. Thank you for the new chapter!
MarieAndHerDogs chapter 23 . 3/25/2020
This is so good! I’m so looking forward to future chapters!
1,160 | « Prev Page 1 .. 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 17 .. Last Next »