Reviews for The Colours of the World
secretwhovianpony chapter 2 . 5/19/2016
Huh. I wouldve figured Roy for a phoenix core. Or dragon. Very interesting. And now my curiosity is centered on how Roy plans to explain his interest in Riddle. 'Specially since this is 4th year and he comes back soon. Also: Cant wait to see how Royll react to meeting Harry. Bet thatll be funny.
Overly Fabulous chapter 2 . 5/19/2016
Please, just please continue this.

I need this in my life.
Glass-Lady-of-the-Opera chapter 2 . 5/19/2016
This is becoming one of my favorite Harry Potter/FMA crossovers! I love the way Roy has been slowly slinking into the magical world, which is a nice change of pace in this kind of story. It also never occurred to me how hard it would actually make the kink between Riddle and Voldemort without Dunbledore, but that just makes me anticipate their meeting all the more. Keep up the great work!
The TARDIS in Lawrence chapter 1 . 5/17/2016
This is really good! I really like your characterization of Mustang and cudos to you for the original story idea! Can't wait till the next update
Aomina chapter 1 . 5/17/2016
This is now my most favorite FMA/Harry Potter crossover fic. Good luck writing!
ArtofthePlate chapter 1 . 5/17/2016
What an amazing start! Everything concerning Truth was well-thought out. It's interesting to see how Roy acts when he's not around the people he usually spends time with, or in a familiar place. I find it interesting that he's having to go through the Muggle world first, but then we've all wondered how FMA characters would react to our world, haven't we?
Nice idea with the hand scars. I'm also curious: is his color-blindness just a quirk, or will it play an important role in the plot?
I can't wait for more!
Guest chapter 1 . 5/16/2016
You did a great job. I can't wait to find out what Roy learns about alchemy in the Wizarding World.
Overly Fabulous chapter 1 . 5/16/2016
My god...

Continue this mother f*cking story please? I need moar of it in my life.
sarah360 chapter 1 . 5/16/2016
Absolutely love it so far. Can't wait for more.
GoddessDana chapter 1 . 5/16/2016
This is a really cool story so far and cannot wait for more to come. : )
secretwhovianpony chapter 1 . 5/16/2016
This sounds very interesting... And its very well written for author who doesnt use English as a primary language. Your paragraphs are sized nicely, you remembered that dialogue is its own paragraph, there are plenty of details, and the pacing is good. All in all, you are doing better that you may think. Besides, ive seen some stories where the author has English as a primary language, and totally ruin the story because they failed for all the reasons you succeeded. So I say: Keep up the good work!
Dying Grin chapter 1 . 5/16/2016
Love the idea. Can't wait to see where you go with it!
1,152 | « Prev Page 1 .. 67 74 75 76 77