Reviews for The Three Year Song Letter
Kahli Hime chapter 29 . 12/28/2019
Oh man! Where is the end?! I was so wanting to read more. Hope you still have the inspiration to write more for those two someday . :)
Kahli Hime chapter 5 . 12/26/2019
This story is getting really interesting. :)
angelic-bitch chapter 10 . 7/24/2018
Damn, I wanted them to kiss
angelic-bitch chapter 8 . 7/24/2018
Beautiful
angelic-bitch chapter 7 . 7/24/2018
Aw, I want Enzo to see Big Joe again
angelic-bitch chapter 5 . 7/24/2018
I’m enjoying learning about Enzo’s past
angelic-bitch chapter 3 . 7/24/2018
Poor Enzo ️
angelic-bitch chapter 2 . 7/24/2018
Loved the period talk! Vital in any real relationship
Guest chapter 29 . 2/13/2018
I'm not sure if you're still updating, but I've loved the story so far! Are you planning on adding more chapters and finishing the story?
kpmindc chapter 29 . 1/9/2018
Thank you for keeping Bonenzo alive! There aren't enough fics out there about this fabulous couple. Thanks for sharing your writing. Peace
Guest chapter 27 . 12/31/2017
Thanks for the update.
I love the idea of your book, all the best with it!
jannay.mcjackoline chapter 29 . 12/31/2017
OMG you finally updated . Glad to have you back. The novel/new story you created seems pretty interesting. I like how it’s almost like a friends with benefits scenario (yet totally different) but with a twist. Also with Bonnie already undercover at the psychward, I wonder how this is gonna affect her & Enzo since the armory is still after them & probably Maria as well. Can’t wait to read what happens next :D
Zoe-eoZ chapter 7 . 11/9/2017
Liked the backstory - I'm a sucker for stories that give us closure there. :)

But. Enzo was a soldier in WWII, no? He got wounded - if I remember correctly - and a Whitmore doctor found out he was a vampire that way and caught him. (I mean, this can just be you going your own route, but since you e kept this close to the source material so far, I thought, I'd point it out.)

Anyways. I love how slow you're taking this.

(There's definitely lots of room for editing, still, however. Lots of missing words, especially...)

Thanks for sharing!
Zoe-eoZ chapter 5 . 11/6/2017
Time to finally pull myself together and leave a review, as you deserve, even when it's been awhile since you wrote this and all.

Anyways. I love this! I bet it was one of the first attempts on here to fill in those blanks TVD left us with regarding Bonenzo / Benzo. (I'm just slowly reading my way through the list of stories about them, and sadly there isn't THAT much, especially stuff like yours)

I love how well you tell their story, how slow and thorough. Usually first person narration turns me off of reading something, but not here. Your Bonnie is a great story teller, and the format of it being the diary to Elena is a nice idea.

I also love the intricate backstory you're developing for Enzo! Seriously, in love here! So happy. I always wanted the show to pick up on that again.

I also can't wait to figure out what else you got in store (and a little anxious as to where you left this off...)

As for concrit: editing! We all need it, we all have lots of stuff escaping us, but this chapter especially is filled with lots of very avoidable mistakes. Just the first small paragraph already had a bunch of things...

"what's progress I have made"

"he's stupid smirk"

"how upset by that notion"

Don't worry, I'll stop the nitpicking there. Just wanted to mention it because with just one additional round of editing, this story will go from awesome to amazing and outstanding. :)

Anyways. Thanks so much for sharing your work
Juno chapter 26 . 9/30/2017
Hey, sorry to hear that you've been going through such a rough time. Hope that you can endure it as best you can though

I would love an update to this if or whenever it is possible for you!