Reviews for The Three Year Song Letter
deenew27 chapter 10 . 5/19/2016
Haha! Enzo: Ow it's hot! Lol oh Lorenzo didn't you know that holding a pendant that close to a witch would cause it to warm up? This is a good entry slightly different/sad because of the plan to go there separate ways after but relieved that Bonnie is confused about what happens after.
veeRonniekins chapter 9 . 5/18/2016
I love it! And thanks for the 3 chapters in a row. So excited for all the fun scenes! ;)
Rosel chapter 9 . 5/18/2016
Nice. I really love Bonnie's inner musings in this and how things really start to shift for her. Great job.
Rosel chapter 8 . 5/18/2016
Nice chapter! I really liked the explanation about the camera. I liked the idea if her used to being into photography. I loved that this showed that Enzo really paid attention to her.
Rosel chapter 7 . 5/18/2016
That was a really good back story. I liked to see how Enzo got his guitar. I'm glad he had a place he felt like he belonged even if it was short lived and it ended horribly. I also liked that Bonne was into the story. Nice job!
deenew27 chapter 7 . 5/18/2016
I love this story! Enzo sharing his past with Bonnie, girl you know you like him and Enzo so love's you. Can't wait for more!
veeRonniekins chapter 6 . 5/18/2016
I love Bonenzo! Otp! Cant to see how you develop them and then the scenes we were all waiting for from all their kiss moments on tvd :)
deenew27 chapter 6 . 5/17/2016
Im so glad that Enzo is opening up more to Bonnie . Now the real fun begins!
Rosel chapter 6 . 5/17/2016
Great chapter. I like this journey of them starting to get civil with each other. I love Bonnie being curious and finding more out about Enzos life and him finding more about her. I also love the quick updates. I look forward to more!
Rosel chapter 5 . 5/17/2016
Oooooo this is so intersting. Poor Enzo. I really like them getting into deep stuff as they are researching. I love Enzo calling Bonnie college girl. I'm looking forward to more. Keep it up!
deenew27 chapter 5 . 5/17/2016
Even if it's just me giving you a review you should still keep going I really like this story.
lunaisabella chapter 4 . 5/17/2016
Love this story so much
Rosel chapter 4 . 5/17/2016
Ooooo this really intersting so far. I like how how you tell the story through journal enteries to Elena. Enzo's family's history is intersting. I like how this is a slow progression and how Bonnie is learning more about Enzo. Keep. this up! I can't wait for the next chapter!
deenew27 chapter 4 . 5/17/2016
Nice quick update! Oh Bonnie is looking at the guitar I think a sister wants to play. Oh so caring Caroline, love both of them.
deenew27 chapter 3 . 5/17/2016
Oh poor Enzo, this so called 'family' are jerks not even taking him in, I'm disgusted. Bonnie you better go and comfort Enzo when he comes back. Keep going this is a really good story.
166 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 Next »