Reviews for The Three Year Song Letter
JadedXO chapter 23 . 6/13/2016
Ughhgggghhg they are so fucking cute!
I definitely need the next chapter lol
Guest chapter 18 . 6/13/2016
Thank you for the internal monologue. I always wonder about what Enzo was thinking when he turned his head to the right after the dip. Why was he fighting the kiss. But I totally didn't notice that her nose grazed him. (Internally screaming!)
atorres chapter 23 . 6/13/2016
This was such a sweet chapter, and I can totally see Enzo doing everthing he can to help her get better! You really got these characters down!
Guest chapter 12 . 6/13/2016
Okay so I jumped the gun. Should have rad on before asking. Just noticed that most of her blood was drained and that's what allowed Enzo's blood to heal her. Sometimes I wish TVD was like TruBlood. Once you have the vamps blood in your system, such wonderful hallucinations begin. On to chapter 13.
Guest chapter 12 . 6/13/2016
Okay question...in your universe Ryana's pills take away Bonnie's magic, but will allow vamp blood to heal any injuries right?
Guest chapter 11 . 6/13/2016
That's interesting. I remember seeing Bonnie come in with a camera in episode 7x19. But I never thought about what could find her in the surrounding area. She's always been able to protect herself because of her magic. I hope in season 8 we find out where this cabin actually is. How close is it to the armory? Mystic falls? Texas? Lol!
Guest chapter 23 . 6/13/2016
Aahhhh!...update. How did I miss this?! I like how Enzo is doing things that give weight to what Alex said in episode 17/18. Who knows what Enzo is to these days or something like that. She had to notice that little my little he stopped hopping to attention whenever she asked for something. It just didn't click until she saw the pills missing.
So chapter 23 . 6/13/2016
Can we just all agree that it's only okay for Enzo to give Elena the diary if he's old a wrinkly and happens to outlive Bonnie? Like he lives just long enough to fulfill her dying wish then joins her. (Sorry for being so morbid). But they either need to find a way to make Enzo mortal or Bonnie immortal. Though I rather see the mortal route as it would mean bonenzo babies!
Guest chapter 23 . 6/13/2016
OMG! Enzo kept his promise. I even went back and read...so much cuter that he didn't verbalize it.
Me chapter 23 . 6/13/2016
I kinda feel like we're being blackmailed. But if it's for THE chapter...blackmail away! I like the idea of her being sick as a blocker for them not hooking up sooner! Cannot wait for the next installment :-D
Vastra chapter 23 . 6/13/2016
Always a pleasure to read this story. Thank you again for this story!
Three things.
1. Sick Bonnie and doctor Enzo are just too cute.
2. I love that you had Enzo keep his promise to her as little as it was. Just shows how loyal and loving Enzo is.
3. That beginning paragraph about Enzo giving Bonnie's diary to Elena when she dies is so bittersweet. Thank you for giving us a little be a fluff after all that angst. I am now awaiting sexy times for the next chapter LOL
Guest chapter 23 . 6/13/2016
Good work. I actually had flash of Enzo taking care of a dying Bonnie in episode 20.
Guest chapter 23 . 6/13/2016
Bonnie wanting Enzo to stay with her and actually asking him to lie down with her and him doing it. They are so comfortable around each other. Once Bonnie gets better they need to act on their feelings. Thanks for the story, it's really good. Keep it up !
Guest chapter 23 . 6/13/2016
Another chapter so soon (I am not complaining though, that' s great thanks). Always pictured Bonnie as the sickness denial type of person. That's kind of huge of her to admit it to Enzo.
And he did a good job as her nurse
Guest chapter 23 . 6/13/2016
Thanks for this new chapter. God the are already acting as a couple. Just get together already. Uptade soon please
166 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 .. Last Next »