Reviews for Dancing
skyz chapter 20 . 5/21/2003
This story was awesome. I mean from start to finish.

Great characterization on both Buffy and Spike.

I loved this. I hope you continue to write Spuffy fics cuz this was a really well done first fic.

Great job.

skyz chapter 2 . 5/21/2003
You know for a first fanfic this is a great start. I liked your summary but also your minds *hehe* with the sky thing goin' on. Great start.
spikesmine9 chapter 20 . 5/15/2003
bravo, bravo,(if your a girl brava,) fantastic, your story is filled with undeniable talent. I liked the buffy torture cause she's a bitch.
hmm chapter 20 . 5/12/2003
wonderful story, i like your take on season 7 a whole lot more than joss', oh well :)
timeends chapter 1 . 5/12/2003
nice story. thanks!
Leanne8582 chapter 20 . 5/11/2003
Awe. That was a really great ending. I'm kinda sorry that this story's over. I really liked it.
smile7 chapter 20 . 5/10/2003

this story made me happy :)
misus-spike chapter 20 . 5/10/2003
This was a really good story, I really liked it. Consider a sequel?
Ms Trick chapter 20 . 5/10/2003
i loved the ending! this was such a good fic. this would be a really fantastic ending to the series. of course, joss will probably torture us somehow. oh well. ;)

great write!

BunnyKat chapter 20 . 5/10/2003
(Bunny) Aw! Now that was a sweet ending! I wish that it would end happy like that on the show! Whow knows, maybe it will.
artemis66 chapter 20 . 5/10/2003
r u going to make a sequal
Blue Star Galaxy chapter 20 . 5/10/2003
Beautiful. Wonderfully done, and I very much approve of the ending. Heh, I kinda do hope Spike goes to Angel next season. Oh, the possibilities... Anyway, great story, and especially a wonderful ending.
wolf116 chapter 20 . 5/10/2003
Oh god oh god oh god I just loved that ending.

Sequel please! i loved this story and want a sequel.
Spikes-gal787 chapter 20 . 5/10/2003
loved it. i was so close to crying. i really loved this story it was SO good

marie chapter 19 . 5/8/2003