Reviews for Amaurot
DaftProdigy chapter 12 . 8/26/2013
Man, this was one of the first fanfics I ever read on this site-back when I was probably too young to be reading it :) Somehow I stumbled across it again today. And though the site updates have messed up the formatting a bit over the last ten years, it's just as good as I remember it being. It saddens me that I'll never see it finished-and that you'll probably never see this review, the first of its kind in nearly four and a half years-but I suppose we must all move on. Though unfinished, this fic stands proudly as a testament to a bygone era :) Thank you, belatedly, for sharing.
Missed Nin chapter 9 . 3/28/2009
I like your taste in quotations, o writer of this unfinished story, but other than that I'm reviewing just to tell you (and the internet at large) how happy I was to see what I'm pretty sure is the Thatch referred to in fanfiction. I drink there!

Oxford love~~

Min
Morgomir chapter 12 . 6/6/2007
This story is so well written I can't say it enough. Keep up the good work.
Kittenchatter chapter 12 . 2/29/2004
Yay! You FINALLY updated! Don't let it be that long again! *shakes finger* Have I told you that you're a fantabulouse writer? And that this story is incredible? I have? Thought so. IT'S SO VERY TRUE! *grins* I love all the awesome bits of poetry, song, etc. you sprinkle through the chapters. Once again - don't let Cass die! ! !
"Look up, Hugh!"
Kittenchatter ..
Kalissa55 chapter 12 . 1/17/2004
Wow. The plot to this fic is very original and quite clever. Who would have thought the Q would ever have people who were almost equals. I can't wait for the next chapter. I hope Hugh comes through ok, and Cass is ok. It would be cool if she went to the future w/ Anastasia.
Vicky chapter 12 . 1/14/2004
I'm so glad this story has been continued! Hopefully the next chapters will follow closely.
Monomania chapter 11 . 12/24/2003
Want more... more... (I read chapter 12, but it wouldn't let me review there for some reason.)
powder78 chapter 11 . 7/11/2003
Great Story...keep Going!
lady spock chapter 11 . 4/18/2003
wow.

im kinda at a loss for words, ure a wonderful writer.

Great story line, Love the idea behind the story.

Please continue.
Vicky chapter 11 . 3/27/2003
I'm eagerly awaiting the next chapter. You can't just leave us hangin' like this!
Amethyst M chapter 11 . 3/3/2003
Excellent story. Keep writing. I'm adding you to my author alert list so I don't miss any chapters.
Amethyst M chapter 4 . 3/3/2003
OK, now I'm definitely intrigued.
Amethyst M chapter 1 . 3/3/2003
I'm impressed. This is very well written so far.
potty chapter 11 . 3/3/2003
keep going, i like it.
Kittenchatter chapter 11 . 3/3/2003
AAh! Stop doing that! *grumbles* Now I have to wait for another chapter to see if Cass is still around. . . man, she is one amazing friend. You'd better keep her.

I love the way you write. Imagery and descriptions wonderfully detailed and brought to life, but not overdone.

And the way you portray Hugh is absolutely amazing.

Kittenchatter ..