Reviews for Sunday Night Out
Guest chapter 4 . 9/30/2018
Sequel please!
Just4Me chapter 4 . 6/9/2016
Ah, the happy ending. All misunderstandings cleared up, with the fanny and the heart cheerfully waving the white flag. Cate was priceless! Her adventures almost rate their own story.
Wynni chapter 4 . 6/6/2016
Oh sweet mother macready, this was ADORABLE.

and I think i need a chart to keep up with Galadriel's relationships. What the everloving WHAT? O.0
Rohirrim Girl 2187 chapter 4 . 6/6/2016
"Oh in the name of Bucky Barnes!"... hmmm, That's perfect!
dearreader chapter 4 . 6/6/2016
And they lived happily ever after ... maybe. Great story, loved the blonde bombshell.
Just4Me chapter 3 . 6/1/2016
Hmm. Now I wonder who told Dr. Hot-Tempered that Wren was unfaithful? The mysterious long-legged blonde? (Forgot to mention in my last review how much fun it was to see Bri and Phil together again!) Can't wait for more Las Vegas highjinks.
Just4Me chapter 2 . 6/1/2016
Mr. Beorn is a sweetie! I hope he gave Dr. Wanker a heart attack!
Wynni chapter 3 . 5/31/2016
Everything about this chapter was an absolute treat. Loved that Thea and Bilbo got their act together, and Bilbo thoroughly rocked Thea's world (that was a thing of beauty)

loved the airplane scene, She got a bit of her own back without even trying, and then the cuddles siiiiiiiiiiigh...really really liked the cuddles.

And then the rescue, positively thrilling (in all senses of the word)

Which begs the question: what on earth made him think she had been cheating in the first place? Does someoen owe Wrennie a pound of flesh? or did John do it all to himself?

can't hardly wait for the next chapter, to see where this is going.
Citadela chapter 3 . 5/31/2016
Kolmakov magic, transporting M.E. into regular, modern day E :) And you always draw out such reactions from me; some "awwws", and then some "hm...s", some "ehehes",and then, most of all, endles "hahahahs" :)
I mean, Bolga Azog! How could you not! :D
dearreader chapter 3 . 5/31/2016
Love this. Like the Vegas setting, the ref to Jon Snow, everything. Can't wait to see how Wren woos her dr. back into her embrace.
Theayonder chapter 2 . 5/29/2016
Stupid Dr. Sex. That's all I'm saying and way to go Bill!
Rohirrim Girl 2187 chapter 2 . 5/25/2016
I have one thing to say, payback's a bitch!
Wynni chapter 2 . 5/25/2016
What. a. twist!

Mik Beorn, that was a thing of beauty there. Kudos.
dearreader chapter 2 . 5/25/2016
Misunderstanding is in the they resolve things soon. I have anxiety when they are apart.
malfoy lea chapter 2 . 5/25/2016
Loved it! Mik is a cutie. And Thorington alias Anger really is horrible. How could he?! Looking forward to more :)