Reviews for The Only Constant
annejoy chapter 14 . 11/5/2017
I read the complete story again and I was enjoying it immensely. I love that you are treating them like adults. Nothing is easy with their complicated past and relationship but they’re both strong. It’s that what makes this story so realistic.
This story is a masterpiece! Thank you (again)!
Femfuturo chapter 15 . 8/30/2017
I didn't want this to end, amazing writing. Thank you for writing and sharing :)
CarterMackenzie chapter 15 . 8/5/2017
A lovely story... so complex. Thanks for sharing.
Caprica Janeway chapter 15 . 5/6/2017
Amazing story! Loved the premise and the exploration of all the trust issues both characters face. It was a very entertaining read, thanks for sharing :)
Annie chapter 7 . 11/24/2016
Seven chapters down and I'm hooked. Completely. This is a wonderful piece of writing and the nuances and complexities you've drawn out of the J/C relationship in the Beyer universe are completely believable and utterly gripping. Want to slow down and savour the story, but I'm also inclined to race to the end to see what happens, and save the savour for the second read.
Dr. Amelia Donna chapter 15 . 10/6/2016
Lol, love that Aunt Martha insists Gabe's their secret love child. Hope you'll do a sequel, I'd like to see how they handle having me kids.
Catuscia13 chapter 15 . 10/2/2016
I adored this last chapter. You already know how much I love your story. I keep coming back to read it again. It's beautiful - every sentence of it. I may even read it as many times as I've read your "Plain Sailing". You're so good at writing sequels or accompanying stories. I think "The Only Constant" deserves a sequel too - one day...when you're ready.
Indian Summer 2378 chapter 15 . 9/16/2016
Awesome story! You pictured everything so vividly, I could hear Janeway's and Chakotay’s voices while I was reading.
Thanks for sharing.
Moonlitfaith chapter 15 . 9/12/2016
What an enthralling story. You had me never quite sure of my footing and always wanting more. I love the transitions in perspective. You nailed the voice of each and I completely believe the rollercoaster of these days.
I did have to seek out/read the summary of the various novels to get some of the full context but I loved where you took it and feel like if Mollah and the hidden nature of her existence had been defined a little bit more the story could have sat alone completely. A gem that I really enjoy.
Little Obsessions chapter 1 . 9/11/2016
That opening line -'I thought he was...'
Well it killed me when he didn't. I am agry at him, and that's good, because a) I'm invested and b) it's perfectly Chakotay.
I am loving, truly, what I've read so far. Can't wait to read more.
mabb5 chapter 15 . 9/10/2016
Well done. Very well done. Thoroughly enjoyable a/u. Thanks for writing it. Please write more and soon.
Doc Yewll chapter 15 . 9/9/2016
Lovely! Thank you so much for sharing !
annejoy chapter 15 . 9/9/2016
I absolutely love this story! Thank you so much for sharing this one with us.
I love the last sentence. Best proposal scene ever!
Mary S chapter 15 . 9/9/2016
A lovely story, MissyHissy. You've taken two disparate plots and woven them together very nicely. I particularly like this last chapter - it ties up all the loose ends and rounds it all out. Well done.
Thanks for sharing.
lynnki chapter 15 . 9/9/2016
Happy endings are my favorite. What a great ride you took us on. Such a wonderful exploration of the JC relationship.