Reviews for What Do You Want?
itsmimi chapter 1 . 5/29/2016
I love it SO MUCH.
Jackie chapter 1 . 5/18/2016
Hey :)

Great start! This could be very interesting... Can we get flashbacks? :D

I want more! :)
laurelsalexis chapter 1 . 5/19/2016
I love this so so much. The characterization of everyone was just perfect. I love the little tidbit of Jo still not quite able to find her voice. No idea if you're planning on adding onto this, but I hope you do because it's great.
Guest chapter 1 . 5/17/2016
I like the beginning of this story and where this could lead.
I hope you'll update soon.
pomb chapter 1 . 5/16/2016
What do you want? I fucking want more of this, great story about the newest hottest thing in Greys
Loved it so much
NewHope93 chapter 1 . 5/17/2016
At last!
Another story about Meredith and Nathan! I was really hoping to read one after the last scene of 12x23!
I really loved the scene! I think you did too :)
I really liked this chapter - if it's a multi chapter story... I don't know.. I Hope so! - because I think it was so real. Mer having flashbacks about what happened in her car.. This is so real.
I Hope she'll react like this in the show al well. This is a very good and reaction.
I also liked the scenes with the kids, and with Maggie and Amelia.
I Hope that what happened between Mer and Nathan won't ruin her relationship with Maggie. They have worked so hard to get what they have. Moreover, I can't really imagine Maggie and Nathan together. I think he's perfect for Meredith! They can help and heal each Other.
The last part of the chapter was really good! I mean, their dialogue was perfect! Oh I love them, soooooo much!
I Hope both Shonda and you Will develop what you' ve created so far!
Thank you for this chapter! I look forward to hearing from you and sharing our opinions!
Think you again! Xoxo

NewHope
BluePost-it chapter 1 . 5/16/2016
Finally a great Meredith/Nathan fic! Thank you :)
I hope you will update very soon! ;)
Kiwiflea chapter 1 . 5/16/2016
Gah! I loved that fraction of a scene on the show. I'd love for you to do it in flashback? Maybe when they talk about it? Looking forward to more!
novemberjuliet chapter 1 . 5/16/2016
I love it! I hope you'll add more chapters
Gold and Fire chapter 1 . 5/16/2016
I have literally been dying waiting for a story related to Merthan steamy backseat hookup since it happened...
And you wrote and uploaded it...
THANKYOU so much..
Its a great story. and I hope you will update it soon... Please.. I can't wait
mandyg67 chapter 1 . 5/16/2016
Great start to your story! Love seeing Meredith be a great mom with her kids.