Reviews for Snowed In
lovecsigsrjorjafox chapter 7 . 10/25/2013
beautiful absolutelyloved so cute together and its romantic too 3
weethreequarter chapter 1 . 5/27/2011
i love fics like this where nick messes with sara and grissom to get them together! good first chapter, can't wait to read the rest! :)

Christina x
TickleMeMellow chapter 3 . 8/3/2007
I know this is stupid and really picky. However, my Northeastern pride is in question. First, NY is NOT in the Northeast, so therefore NOT subject to a Noreaster. Second, it IS in fact Noreaster- NOT Noreastern. You were right about the huge amounts of snow though. Other than that- right on! Still one of my fav. stories!

-Lady A
nymazz chapter 7 . 12/31/2006
GREAT FUN! I loved it!
shania1277 chapter 7 . 2/26/2006
great awesome fic! i love it:) Grissom buying the bed that's so 't be too long to write another one;).
CarbyluvYTDAW chapter 7 . 2/28/2005
Wow. Now that had some totally sexy scenes in it. I loved the frosting. And Sara sitting on the counter as Gris cooked them breakfast was really sweet. I'm also grad Ranger was okay. Good story. (-)
GraveDigger Resurrection chapter 7 . 11/17/2004
AH! THAT WAS *SO* *AWESOME!* ::squeal:: that was just...awesomeawesomeawesomeness! I...I dunno what to say other than THAT ROCKED!

Funny, sweet, cute, happy, well written, excellent story! GREAT JOB!
syRen chapter 7 . 9/24/2004
i can only say this is a perfect romantic story for sara/griss-shippers! thanks for writing this!
Karin1 chapter 7 . 3/7/2003
*sigh* I'm so sad to see this story end. It has been a wonderful read; I've truly enjoyed it. It was very romantic and sweet and the ending was great with Grissom and Sara's trick (would have loved to see Nick's face! ;-) and with Grissom buying the bed. So thank you for sharing this wonderful fanfic with us!

*~* Karin *~*
Manigault chapter 7 . 2/28/2003
I really enjoyed the whole concept of Sara and Grissom going away from Vegas and getting tricked by Nick and Catherine into staying at the B & B. This was a sweet story with a very sweet ending.
nash chapter 7 . 2/25/2003
aww. that was swet and romantic. i kept on smling that my face almost cracks.
Mykerinos chapter 7 . 2/25/2003
Aw, so sweet!
Duckfeat chapter 7 . 2/24/2003
Really enjoyed this story. Romantic and funny. Great job.
csisk8rchica chapter 7 . 2/24/2003
BRAVO! This was so awsome. Write moer fics soon
vigirl chapter 7 . 2/24/2003
Hey, great way to wrap things up.I liked the little misdirection re: Cath and Nick, and it's always good to see Grissom doing something strange and sweet, like buying that bed. The romantic ending was nicely handled, and it all flowed very well. A very enjoyable read, all around. ;-)