Reviews for A Different Professor
acompletenerd chapter 43 . 2/22
Ahhhhhhhh please update soon!
General Mac chapter 43 . 2/19
oooohhh cliffie, thanks love it stay safe and well.
I hope you didn't forget about this story.
Kallanit chapter 25 . 2/17
Rather than getting upset, I think Narcissa should have laughed. Everyone will have known exactly why Lucius did it, so he only made himself look pathetic by his bringing along his arm-candy (not a term I would normally use, but in this instance it fits) as his "advisor." Why feel threatened by someone who only has looks and little intelligence to commend her? I feel I have to quote one of the characters in Reunion in Death by JD Robb, when in a conversation about her ex-husband, she describes men who choose trophy second wives as being proud to be "able to hang something stupendously decorative on their arm," and then sums it up by saying, "...how foolish is that to measure yourself against a silly ornament?" Laughing at Lucius would have both annoyed him and highlighted how ridiculous he was being. A win-win!
tinaryan29 chapter 43 . 2/15
AWESOME STORY! More Please! Thank you for all of your hard work!
RazieLynn chapter 43 . 2/15
Damn, this story hooked me. I read all current chapters in just over 24 hours. I'm really looking forward to the next one, and will be on the look out for your other stories!
Yeah the obsession with werewolves and grey back is the reason why I’m dropping this... it’s so fucking annoying like you should’ve made the title “Harry Potter and his werewolf friends and enemy”
Eh this chapter was kinda cringe
Joyce chapter 43 . 2/7
Just found this and have been enjoying it. Hope you are well and can finish posting in the near future. I'm not very good at reviews, but you have done a very good job creating characters that are real and alive. Yes, you have a few grammar and spelling errors, but not many. Nobody's perfect, and I would be the worst sort of ingrate if I complained. Thank you for writing .
Stille und regen chapter 4 . 2/5
oh, i had a lot of fun with the map. thanks
Stille und regen chapter 2 . 2/5
oh, for a moment I thought Lockart had erased all of ronald's memories

I screamed with happiness when they discovered Peter

i'm loving the changes so much i can scream
Stille und regen chapter 1 . 2/5
wow, i definitely like the changes
aznchicki chapter 43 . 1/31
Absolutely the best fic I've read in ages. Your level of detail and development of the world is unreal! Believable and the characters continue to get fleshed out. Love it! Great job! I really hope you continue this fic :)
KnowInsight chapter 43 . 1/29
well I'm glad I decided to reread this. definitely one of the better HP fan fics. :D also Harry grabbing Voldie for the portkey ride is an awesome I've never seen before.
Riniko22 chapter 43 . 1/20
Thanks for the chapter, at the last when that blast hit I was thinking that Harry and the Wart had landed there somehow.
2,472 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »