Reviews for A Different Professor
RevDorothyL chapter 35 . 11/24
I eagerly await the day when life and your muse allow you to add to this enthralling epic. Excellent work!
JonV0 chapter 8 . 11/21
I see in the author's note at the end you corrected a reference to the battle with the basilisk involving the sword. I would like to also point out that you have Harry saying that he doesn't want to have a repeat experience with the venom. However after rereading the first chapter, I couldn't find any reference to anyone getting poisoned by it in this story.
Rebmul chapter 11 . 10/27
fuck her parents I kinda hope they get torn apart or ruined somehow
old-crow chapter 31 . 10/17
Hi,

I've enjoyed your creativity on the tasks. Her having only three for the year was just lazy writing on Her part.

cheers

Old-Crow
Karatekid-Ninja chapter 35 . 10/10
Really fantastic story! I seriously love how you are writing this, the plot is interesting and I like the way you are developing characters. Great job and I seriously can’t wait for more xx
Jabberdom chapter 4 . 10/6
I think I cracked a rib on the whole thing with the map. x.X
Rohan Rodrigues chapter 35 . 10/5
Please update this soon, really enjoyed this story
Tatum Grimes chapter 35 . 9/24
awesome, can't wait to read more
jmw03u chapter 35 . 8/29
This has been a wonderful story! I love how some of the things stayed the same and yet were altered based on the differences in the AU. It is also clear you put a lot of thought into the tasks for the tournamentgood job! Thank you for writing this.
Cyril Kain chapter 11 . 8/17
You do know that, in HP canon, there is a chance the person doesn't get infected, right? Nobody would know until the next full moon if Fay is a werewolf at all.
Reader chapter 11 . 8/17
Again, shifting the blame when it does NOT need to be shifted. Draco had insulted Harry at Madam Malkins and quite pointedly stated that Ron was inferior. The fault of that encounter lays mostly on Draco's shoulders. It would have been more appropriate if Draco apologized first, claiming that his father's teachings were to blame, then Harry could have apologized for being short with him ever since.

Question, did you even read the books? Watch the movies? Because quite frankly, it seems you do not know what the fuck happened. If you're changing this so that Harry was some bumbling, pompous bastard who still managed to be meek and scared of being touched, well, that's not only an AU, that's a total mind screw since you're attempting to fuse a pompous jerkass with an abused child who fears just about everyone around him, which is an impossible personality to have without mental problems.
Reader chapter 10 . 8/16
I still fail to see how Harry timidly, almost ashamedly saying, "I don't know, sir," as he was bombarded by questions on a subject that he had no knowledge of is rude and disrespectful, especially when it is revealed that some of the questions were above first year level. This was confirmed as Snape being a bully when he basically said that the Potter fame meant nothing.

Clearly, you are some sort of Snape fan. I can understand trying to make him a hard to change type of guy who is generally trying to become a better person in spite of 40 years of being an absolute asshole, but you are basically absolving him of all guilt in every situation by forcing said guilt upon other people, many of whom were his victims in those same situations.
Reader chapter 10 . 8/16
...(sighs) Snape could NOT inherit the Prince vaults, because his mother was disowned and disinherited for marrying a Muggle, meaning that, no matter what, none of the family wealth would go to her or any descendants born from her. Even if this wasn't true, his mother, as far as we know, isn't dead, she ran away from Snape and his father.

You...really need to pull your head out of your ass and do some research.
Cyril Kain chapter 9 . 8/16
Someone! Call Dumbledore! His balls shattered!
Cyril Kain chapter 5 . 8/16
The only part I still call BS on is the fact that Snape stabbed the book to death. I don't care what Nagini's powers were, she is merely a snake, a non-magical viper before the familiar bond was placed upon her. No normal snake could have venom so deadly that they are close to what equates to Magic's Perfect Vehicle of Destruction. I highly doubt that, if Nagini could get her tiny fangs through dragon hide, her venom could kill a full grown dragon, which is something a basilisk could do.
1,943 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »