Reviews for Say Goodbye to Those Characters Nobody Can Stand
Nick Champagne chapter 3 . 12/12/2016
10/10 best stories ever.
Astraea Black chapter 2 . 11/13/2016
I'm sorry if I've offended some people, but please remember that these stories are just for fun.
Greg chapter 2 . 8/3/2016
I don't understand why you feel the need to get rid of these characters! I think these stories are really funny, but why would you get rid of Piper, or Coulter? They both were really cool people! Lavender, I get. She was the worst.
Guest chapter 1 . 6/24/2016
Ok, I get that these are all opinions, but I think these characters have their places and all are important to their stories. Personally, I loved Coulter and cried when he was killed. I also really liked Piper. Lavender annoyed me, but that was her job. She was written purely as an annoying character, and she did give us a few laughs!
I did like how ridiculous all of these were, though! The moon coin thing, and Lavender asking to be Slytherin were far fetched enough to make me smile.
Dixon's defender chapter 1 . 5/16/2016
What's wrong with Coulter? OK, so he's old fashioned and annoying in the 2nd book but then he is awesome and sweet and loves them. He loves Kendra, he's just behind the times. But he changes once he sees how formidable she is (and because there is no other choice, but he doesn't argue against her helping!). He told them he would save himself if it came to that and told them to so the same, but he sacrifices himself for Seth. And forgives him and saves his life when he makes that terrible mistake. I love Coulter and he was a pretty cool character if you ask me.
Astraea Black chapter 1 . 5/17/2016
If you like these stories, make sure you check out Jay S. Black!