Reviews for Harry Potter and the Game
Amazing work dude!
RobinTheSlytherin chapter 43 . 7h
holy SHIT! Voldys life right now haha! It's so poetic
Spidersauce chapter 14 . 23h
. . . He used a school owl? For information THAT semsitive? Why did you . . . I don't understand your thought processes sometimes.
Spidersauce chapter 14 . 23h
Okay no, don't stick to Canon like an idiot with his nose stuck in a book. Harry is a wizard. A WIZARD. He does not use a lamp. He is not Filch. Harry uses a wand. Harry uses Lumos.
I cry
Spidersauce chapter 6 . 9/22
Eh, I kinda call bullshit he'd take down GM around her. He seems like he'd do it just before bed.
God1643 chapter 28 . 9/21
I would love to see Hedwig get drunk on Applejack, if you don't mind. Just an idle thought.
God1643 chapter 27 . 9/21
I don't think it's quite fair that a simple deafness charm can nullify the crow of a rooster, or else Salazar himself would have made that a permanent thing.
Other than that, the Fidelius as a stealth booster was a nice touch, though I am unsure how Tom would have rode the Basilisk through the pipe.
The introduction of the seven witness weakness was also a nice touch, sort of balances it out.
1Batman4u chapter 45 . 9/21
MOAR PLZ!
LordGraygem chapter 45 . 9/21
This was a damn good read so far, and I'm ridiculously glad I found it. Definitely looking forward to more!
I Solemnly Swear 08 chapter 45 . 9/21
Sooooo... Did we give up, or?
YourAverageStone chapter 12 . 9/21
was torn between amused or horrified that Zombie have its own love-drama. xD R.I.P
Clark the flesh-eating zombie and his rival, Bruce the flesh-eating zombie.
YourAverageStone chapter 27 . 9/21
isn't it Dice? Not Die?
YourAverageStone chapter 40 . 9/21
when I finished book one, it was all good and nice.

but book two, I can't help to doing backtrack to previous book. How all things seems okay.

But, Dean death are the hardest plot line that throw me off balance. It hurt so much reading the mental torture Harry had past. But I know its necessary to a character building. You can't be perfect human in this world./shrug/

and I'm overlooking the link between Dean father and Lord Warth(?).

Excuse me for my ramblings dear author. Your story fascinated me. I can't wait to read whatever story you have up your sleeve.

on the other hand, Voldemort became much more dangerous enemy than the Cannon version. I fear for the future of this WW.
YourAverageStone chapter 8 . 9/21
Oh, wow...
the sheer emotional roller coaster that I feel near the end is, wow...

You got me, for my weakness for touching story. I actually crying from that alone.
YourAverageStone chapter 10 . 9/21
I was wondering, will Harry still hv his hoard of gun when the DE attack start?
I think it will funny if Harry start pulling guns out of nowhere and goes trigger happy. #cackles

oh, nvermind my overimagination.. xD
7,090 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »