Reviews for Harry Potter and the Game
Guest chapter 1 . 10h
So far doesn't make any sence
AzureDragon363 chapter 38 . 5/4
Kamar Taj is in Tibet not Nepal (yes I'm guessing that Yao is the Ancient One)
doubledamn chapter 26 . 4/21
Is Harry Potter inventing Pokemon Go?
KaiatheDemon037 chapter 9 . 4/21
SNAPE YOU TRICKY B*STARD! I KNEW YOU WERE ALWAYS MY FAVORITE FOR A REASON!
doubledamn chapter 14 . 4/21
Now what is the Oath of Avarice doing here? Granted I doubt Voldemort's lust for power could be contained by a single universe, but even so, that calls into question just how powerful the Mirror is...
doubledamn chapter 5 . 4/20
Find my son and give him this letter, I haven't introduced myself and didn't tell my son's name or what he looks like, but I'm sure you'll figure it out.
erozoth chapter 45 . 4/14
This is abandoned but I thought I will read it anyway, looks good and I like gaming elements (not in games), but the first chapter states that each "book" of the author will match to a book of the original, does this mean this 330k words are on the first book and even this was not completed?
Seems I'll have to find a gaming novel somewhere else.
RT89 chapter 45 . 4/8
I just found this a week ago and held of commenting till I caught up. I'm enjoying this greatly and look forward for more. As for suggestions, I would think 3 very chatty gargoyles in notradom.
RT89 chapter 43 . 4/8
str- x2 physical attack damage done
wis- x2 magic damage done
int- x2 skill progress

Awesome fight. That will definitely get him lots of great pr. except from Moody.
Wheres Remus Lupin?
LOVED IT ALL!
PlasticDoIl chapter 7 . 4/4
How cliché.. making Ron a bad guy.
Also harry implying the whole way he wants to be in Ravenclaw and harmione having been decided to be in Ravenclaw is soo predictable.
I just don't get why make Ron like this? He would neither act like this in canon movie or book. At least I hope harry doesn't turn out to be in Ravenclaw, it would be so predictably boring.
PlasticDoIl chapter 5 . 4/4
So far I've been hoping to see a difference or at least a better version but no, so far it's practically a copy paste of "Percy the game" the author here didn't even try to make it better, spending points after being thoroughly convinced it's a bad idea and a waste instead of just going and practicing to make them go up naturally. Also could you at least have some originality? It's exactly exactly the same system messages almost, the same buffs, same concepts almost? Why? I get having taking ideas from others, that's totally fine.. everyone does it. But you took that story as a basis(which is okay) but didn't even improve upon it or improvise. The same mistake that other author(of Percy) did on spending points, you basically did exactly the same? Also reading how he came upon this dungeon and meeting a zombie feels exactly the same like Percy.
The only difference is that it's harry potter instead. Whatever, ill continue reading this, since for me it's more fun than "Percy and the game" for me.. I just hope it has more originality & improvisation on later chapters.
It feels like having a déjà vu reading this. Author please don't be discouraged! I know I'm being harsh, I just had to say what I thought. I'll continue and see if I like it, if not then its not for me. Also I hope this isn't harem, or saving damsels in distress
Triolan chapter 45 . 4/4
Oh man epic chapter. It makes sense that young Harry can’t beat older Harry. The Jarvis plot was pretty cool and I wonder where it will lead. I also really like the fact that there have been changes to the past leaving Harry with imperfect knowledge. I noticed you haven’t updated in a while but I hope you do so soon.
Triolan chapter 44 . 4/4
Wait Moody can see through the cloak too? Is his cloak not a hallow in this story? I’m a bit confused. Moody being devastatingly competent is pretty awesome and I can’t wait till the Harry and Tonks’ confrontation. It’s been a long time coming and it’ll be interesting to see where it goes. The Flamel scene was gratifying to say the least and I really like it.
7,631 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »