Reviews for Harry Potter and the Game
and thats where all gamer fics fails so hard. that moronic ID stuff. Completely ruins any exiting progression. That ID farming is incredibly boring and irrelevant. To bad
Keres47 chapter 7 . 5/19
So what happened to the girl?
MoinLeute chapter 10 . 5/15
whats up with this high as shit XP requirements for level up? at level 10 already close to 80k? with level 25 is it already half a million or what?
MoinLeute chapter 3 . 5/15
wizard is more of a class than race... why do get so many that wrong?
Naruto-DXD6996 chapter 8 . 5/12
YAAAAAAAAAAAAAY! Hedwig is a baby phoenix now...EPIC!
ISAWYOU112 chapter 21 . 5/9
I love that you have YouTube cameos. The green haired man in diagon alley named Sean McLoughlin, and a guy named Simon and Vikk in London. It's really funny.
LEPS069 chapter 30 . 5/7
Wait a minute!
Wasn't his crit ability doing 700% more damage when he crits?
Ralzinys el Sathar Is an anagram for Salazar Slythierin
Pemberton chapter 12 . 4/19
I finished your unfinished tale, would love to know how it ends. Nonetheless, I wanted to say the ending of this chapter touched my heart, probably more than any one bit of HP prose. There are a number of other really well written bits; but, this is my favorite.
BLWebtoonweeb chapter 5 . 4/14
i just cried for the wolf i barely knew for a half a chapter...
T149Man chapter 9 . 4/13
I agree with the idea of not shoving the name of one who murdered so many in the faces of his victims' relatives.
Astramilitarum01 chapter 45 . 4/9
Not bad but the story started to go off the rails quite a bit by book 2.
Book 2 was the worst so far, the source material was not great anyway but the Lisa plot was to drawn out for my taste and some things like the fidelus made very little sense and don't quite add up to the Inworld logic.

All in all the story has potential but it suffers the same problem like so many other storys and that is the many lose plothooks.
We have: the begins that gave the Game system to Harry, Voldemort and his cronies, the Lisa plot, the founders quest, the Tonks plot, the divergence of the main plot etc. Many plothooks that run all the time and non is closed they just get more and more.

That all ends nearly always in unanswered plot points down the line and an overall feeling that the MC is powerless. I understand the need to keep the MC grounded and up the Power level of the antagonists or objects to balance it a bit but just throwing in some random BS is not the Awnser and makes it very difficult to write without forgetting something.

It's not a bad story but not really worth reading after book 1 at this point
mike3308 chapter 45 . 3/4
A good story, but unfortunately incomplete.
1amSc0ot3r chapter 28 . 2/28
I just realized something. If nothing moves in an ID, what about Hogwarts' moving stairs? Would they just be stuck in the position they were in at the ID's creation? If so, how could Harry just run up to the seventh floor if the stairs are like that?
realanonymouscinnamonroll chapter 45 . 2/25