Reviews for Harry Potter and the Game
Outlook42 chapter 2 . 5/19/2016
Thanks for the chapter room enjoying it so far
Outlook42 chapter 1 . 5/19/2016
Thanks for the story of the good start
Guest chapter 3 . 5/19/2016
I personally enjoyed seeing Harry lie so well. SLYTHERIN FOR THE WIN!
FinalKingdomHearts chapter 3 . 5/19/2016
I look forward to the next chapter.
Gnaoh El Nart chapter 3 . 5/19/2016
Nice story so far.

A few notes (mostly in terms of appearance)
- I think you should write the full word Lv, for example "Level 2" (no dashing)
- In addition, I don't think a dash is needed for something like "Cost-20 MP per minute". In my opinion, something like "Cost: 20MP/min" is more "sciencetifically correct"

Questions:
- What kinds of build do you want to give to Harry? Personally, I'm opting for TechnoMage route (or Wizard with Avtomat Kalashnikova). However, with this setting, I believe that a Sage is more fitting
- Perks? I'm thinking about Critical eye (upgraded version of Observation, spent MP to fully a near-by object to find the flaw)
johnpineda chapter 1 . 5/19/2016
this idea is from the manwha The Gamer
Guest chapter 2 . 5/19/2016
I always love the different ways Harry encounters the wizards game world in these stories, although I do wish you had Harry level up, dump points into wisdom or intelligence, and then realize that it was stupid. I think that would have been funny and a better learning experience for him. It also would have given Harry a better reason to seek out someone else for help. I always imagined him to be more hesitant to seek out other people for help. Having been trained from a young age to both fear people other than himself and to keep any forms of 'freakishness' quiet from the Dursley's. Also for some reason my account isn't working right now, I am the Ultimate Pervy Sage. Thanks for the story.
SILVERMOON5449 chapter 3 . 5/19/2016
Great start I look forward to more chapters.
Alex2909 chapter 3 . 5/19/2016
like how harry is finding out new information. hope for some grinding and fighting soon
sudhush chapter 3 . 5/18/2016
really good chapter man and nice done harry's complete one man Show dude really great. and Done Good with those Different Skills and Keep up the Great Work.
HPfan7-8 chapter 3 . 5/18/2016
Really good can't wait for more chapters
jmchipo11 chapter 3 . 5/18/2016
animagus - changeling(MLP:FIM)/dragon
alternate magic language (requiers max level of language)
Make new language so noone can tell what spells he casts
worship buffs/debuffs
Shamgar777 chapter 3 . 5/18/2016
Hey, this story is awesome. I'm loving your take on this idea. As Harry seems to apparate pre-Hogwarts, that might be an interesting skill either from noticing wizards dis-apparating or, like in canon, from running away from "Harry hunting".
Goose chapter 1 . 5/18/2016
And here I was thinking this was a story about Harry getting into an epic feud with Triple H for the WWF Title...dissapointed. Truly.
ThunderClaw03 chapter 3 . 5/18/2016
Great job keep it up update soon
7,872 | « Prev Page 1 .. 514 521 522 523 524 525 Next »