Reviews for Cold Weather & Hot Water!
Doomsdaychild chapter 4 . 2/13/2008
Time for me to have my say!

Reading that may have been the most confusing literary experience of my life, I can still feel the buzz.

The humor that you come up with is awesome and the weirdness that connects to the anime itself is priceless, I am so putting this in my favorites list!

Now, if only there were a fifth chapter to it...

And a sixth...

And a seventh...
fan of nabiki chapter 1 . 6/8/2005
Ryoga, you fool!

When you get in bed with one of the hottest women alive, you should of course toy with anything youre allowed to!

Not complain about money!
Revelati0n chapter 4 . 3/21/2005
KILL TOFU!
Quiggibub chapter 1 . 6/4/2004
A funny lemon scene...I didn't think it was possible, but you did it! Very intresting story.
Crastal Diamond chapter 3 . 2/6/2004
i love it!
P-cahn chapter 1 . 9/21/2003
i liked it. guys r always so confused. just shows they r even more confused in sex situations. hahahaha. poor ryoga. o well. i enjoyed it. thanx
choco chapter 3 . 7/31/2003
DAMMIT! IT BETTER BE CONTINUED!
mkitty chan chapter 3 . 7/14/2003
hey! ryouga changed in this chapter! he's not like his shy, depressing self! aww thats bad! i loved him being shy... oh well PLEASE UPDATE
Kyryal-Neko chapter 3 . 6/4/2003
wow...just...wow. O_O So anyway, this is... interesting... to say the least.
Sharon LeGrant chapter 3 . 5/20/2003
HEHEHEH! Kasumi is way cool in this. And Happi is the man...a sick old pervery, but the man. Too funny to believe anyone can come up with this stuff.
gethmane8 too lazy to log in chapter 3 . 5/12/2003
Oh, I love this. Hell, I enjoy all your stuff. I actually laugh to myself until it hurts! Too funny!
SeekDeath chapter 3 . 5/12/2003
this is a wonderful and twisted chapter.
Serena chapter 2 . 4/13/2003
I loved it! You have to continue this, its gotten too good to stop now.
Hey J chapter 2 . 4/3/2003
Ahk, what the h*ll? Is it really the end or not? Confused... Geez, but newayz, it was interesting, I guess. l8tez.

-T.I.A.-
gethmane8 chapter 2 . 3/22/2003
So, so, so nutty! Hot coco was just an excuse for Nabiki and Ryoga to get their freak on! _