Reviews for Draconis Sanguen
Emerald Panther chapter 8 . 1/13/2012
Very interesting. This is an extremely interesting story. I like how you keep the suspense going, the character development, the insights into the minds of the characters, and the defining of the relationships everyone has with each other. The emotional depth and buildup is amazing. I really do hope you update soon on this story and if you still haven't found a beta reader for your stories, I would be happy to help.
dina chapter 8 . 7/4/2011
so great story, my favourite couple, but please make Harry dominate, ya Draco is cute and beautiful , i think he is better as submissive. AND PLEASE UPDATE. its 4 years.
Viridiana chapter 8 . 10/21/2009
please update...I love so much this Draco...pretty please!
Cushion chapter 8 . 9/10/2009
Lovely story. I LOVE Draco, especially his interaction with the other Slytherins, like how protective he is of Theodore. It's so sweet. I'm intrigued about what happen to Daphne or Narcissa.

You can't stop here. Please update soon, I can't wait to find out what happen next!
Krazee.Baybee chapter 8 . 9/1/2009
omg!

thee story was getting so good!

did you abandon it?

Please...UPDATE...!
Momochuu chapter 8 . 1/9/2009
Amazing story~
Skreech chapter 8 . 9/29/2008
I totally love this! Is it gonna be updated? Please? Will Neville give back Draco's wand? I want to see the interaction! Lovin' you Theo!
ranchan-akari chapter 8 . 8/8/2008
XD O~! This is beyond good-this is FANTASTIC! *rabid fangirl stalks* But I want more Severus! ;_; There's been lots of Sirius, some of Remus, but reallyreally little on Severus. *flees sobbing* I suppose I must wait in torment for your next update...*blows nose into handkerchief noisily* Best of luck. :)
Jester08 chapter 1 . 2/8/2008
This is an amazing story! If you could, would you try to update soon please! I really want to know what's going to happen next! Keep up the wonderful work! _
Rai Science chapter 8 . 2/5/2008
this is very very nice! can you update please! this is too good to be forgotten!
BloodRedViolet chapter 8 . 1/5/2008
this is great you almost completely centered it aroud Draco which i like and your taking you time with things which i think is awesome im looking forward tot the next cahpters and cant wait good job _
demonic blood shed666 chapter 8 . 11/22/2007
update please you have to update now! this is such a good story
Rene Marie chapter 8 . 10/17/2007
Aww, I never noticed before now, but your last update was on my birthday! :) However, I can't wait until my next one for you to continue. Please, please, post the next chapter already.
Jester08 chapter 8 . 7/30/2007
This is a very interesting story! I love how Draco is so powerful, but at the same time, so helpless! I'm also loving the companionship he has with Sirius and Remus! The way he cares for his friends and housemates is admirable! I can't wait for the start of Draco and Harry's non-hostile interaction! Update soon please and keep up the amazing work! _