Reviews for Lord Potter
Always said Dumbledore and snape were bastards... May they die painfully and shame fully... CRUCIOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO...
JosieGardiner51 chapter 6 . 4/3
Can't wait for the update. Bit scared about some of Harry's dark ways. Worried about Snape and Dumbledore.
JosieGardiner51 chapter 5 . 4/3
This is scary on platform 9and three quarters. Hope they can prevail.
JosieGardiner51 chapter 3 . 4/3
Is Dumbledore dead?
JosieGardiner51 chapter 1 . 4/3
Nice but I don't really like the idea of a twin sister but who knows lets just carrying on.
sheleg15sbc.edu chapter 6 . 2/14
I know this is a long shot as this story hasn't been updated in almost a year, but this is a great story and I love seeing the Potter twins both get revenge, but also following with big plans for the future. I hope you continue this story as I look forward to seeing how the Potter twins take over Hogwarts and eventually Magical Britain.
dragons9 chapter 6 . 10/3/2016
I would like for harry to get with one of jess friends and no harry/jess that incest so no way...it doesnt matter that they didnt grow up together they r still brother and sister so no no no on that kind of relationship
Traveler301 chapter 6 . 9/15/2016
Very good fun read. Please don't stop. As this is a short work, (right now), I'll be reading one of your other stories now.
Thanks,
Ron Pate
Traveler301
Traveler301 chapter 1 . 9/15/2016
My Lord,
I'm reading another story right now that 370,000 words in it, and I've read more action in the first chapter of your story than in the thirty one chapters of my other story, and it is not a bad story.
So, that said, unless you stop writing on it or change directions in the way you're writing it, I look for a great story from you. Cause I LIKE IT!
Thanks,
Ron Pate
Traveler301
redstickbonbon chapter 6 . 7/13/2016
Just found your story and am enjoying it. Regarding your A/N from the previous chapter - NO incest. Truly, it's a turnoff...makes me cringe.
GatorLHA2 chapter 6 . 6/7/2016
Bene Factum! You did not let HP suddenly become King Arthur/Merlin overnight.
GatorLHA2 chapter 4 . 6/7/2016
Bene Factum!
GatorLHA2 chapter 3 . 6/7/2016
The spell check curse caught you, It is trial not trail. Other than that, this is an excellent chapter.
GatorLHA2 chapter 2 . 6/7/2016
Ah! That sweet word "Revenge."
GatorLHA2 chapter 1 . 6/7/2016
Nice Start! Please continue!