Reviews for Not Those Gates
FlavorCountry chapter 1 . 11/6/2016
Too bad AWM and company didn't hire you to write for the show. I like your ending better.

And I hope that I don't sound condescending, but as a native Italian speaker, your English is superb.

Keep practicing, however, by writing more great Castle fanfic!
Speedy.Mouse chapter 1 . 6/7/2016
Really nice job. I DID miss Victoria Gates this season. One of the many horrible decisions made by TPTB for Season 8 was eliminating Victoria Gates. I mean even if PJJ had just been used in a guest starring role in around 6 episodes it would have put more flesh on the bones of Season 8. Nothing against the Kate Beckett role or Stana but they never really sold the Captain Beckett thing this year to me anyway. Maybe it was because I was so used to Gates being large and in charge but I suspect it was Kate going rogue her very first day in command had something to do with my not buying it, it was just plain bad story telling. I really like fan fiction that keeps Gates in the game just like this one. I thought Kate waking up to Gates sitting in her room reading a Castle novel was a nice and cute touch.
fangfaceAndrea chapter 1 . 5/20/2016
This fill in the blanks story was pretty much perfect! You could even continue it ;)
VIOLET1213 chapter 1 . 5/19/2016
Thanks for writing.
CrimeGirl912 chapter 1 . 5/18/2016
I loved this!
StatsGrandma57 chapter 1 . 5/18/2016
And I'm so glad it was.
sillylissy chapter 1 . 5/18/2016
awww captain gates! i miss her.
Guest chapter 1 . 5/18/2016
I missed Gates so frikkin' much this season. Wish we'd gotten to see her one last time. This little insert works for me! Thanks!
life's a mystery chapter 1 . 5/18/2016
I liked how you had Gates come to the rescue :)
kwarner chapter 1 . 5/18/2016
I loved your version of this.
JAG'ed Bones in the Casckett chapter 1 . 5/17/2016
great story it was fun.
TORONTOSUN chapter 1 . 5/17/2016
If this is a one shot, it was well done, I like how you brought in Gates to help out.
Andimcc chapter 1 . 5/17/2016
Great story! I've missed Gates too!
FebWriter chapter 1 . 5/17/2016
I LOVE IT! I love that Gates was the one who found Kate and Rick and got them help, and of course Castle would be talking in his sleep about taking Kate to the Hamptons and not leaving until she was pregnant.

And Gates SHOULD bear her nickname with pride. Besides, when she told Beckett to kiss Castle after the close call with the bomb scare, she proved herself an ally and a Caskett shipper, so of course she'd make sure they got their always. Great job!
TFALokiwriter chapter 1 . 5/17/2016