Reviews for Little Moments
lebesgue chapter 1 . 4/25
Really beautiful. Thanks for sharing.
Jbug47 chapter 1 . 12/17/2017
Great! Wouldn’t it have been great to have a few episodes portraying this story?
Melbea chapter 1 . 12/13/2016
This is just so sweet... :)
As we'll never see those cute kids on TV, it's good to "see" them in stories like yours Thank you very much for this. And just know that your story crossed the Atlantic, and landed in France !
Ky03elk chapter 1 . 9/22/2016
Always. Always indeed, such a sweet behind the scene look at that moment.
thanks
Vicky chapter 1 . 6/17/2016
I liked it very much. You stayed very true to the nature of their characters and I could see it all happen. It would have been so nice to have seen this scene at the end of the series. I will remember this scene you wrote when I ever rewatch the episode, because it makes it more emotional and makes me more satisfied and greatful for having seen such a beautiful show.
FuelDH206 chapter 1 . 5/23/2016
Lovely.
Danari88 chapter 1 . 5/19/2016
Thank you for this wonderful fleshing out of the Caskett happy ending. I especially loved how you created this new, yet familiar balance with Kate and her family. How she never lost sight of what is most important (the love of her husband and kids), while she still pursued her passion- making the world a better place. Very nice. As you are one of the better Castle-fic writers out there, my fervent wish is that you continue writing for this fandom for a long time to come.
Guest chapter 1 . 5/19/2016
Sheer perfrction! Thank you put turning the ending scene of Castle into such a sweet story!
Copop chapter 1 . 5/21/2016

I enjoyed the little moments you showed us - everthing that makes everything worthwile.

Love it *good sigh*
Guest chapter 1 . 5/18/2016
Beautiful

Beautifully written

Caskett and family always
Guest chapter 1 . 5/17/2016
Love this addition!
freeasabird14 chapter 1 . 5/17/2016
Thank you so much for writing this. I love it and I'm so happy to know that Caskett got their 3 babies! #Caskett #Always
Guest chapter 1 . 5/17/2016
Beautiful written

Beautiful

Beautiful Caskett and children:)))

CrimeGirl912 chapter 1 . 5/18/2016
Loved this!
southerngirl1 chapter 1 . 5/18/2016
Great job describing their happiness as well as ours..