Reviews for Forswear
Mistress Charon chapter 1 . 6/11/2017
Amazing! You went with your gut and nailed it! Well done.
I loved your imagery, such incredibly lovely writing! The dialogue between Reaper and Mercy was superb, and their conflict was brilliantly executed. I loved the last line about Mercy's name - - simply beautiful!
Thank you for writing, I thoroughly enjoyed reading it. :)
madelinealazne chapter 1 . 2/8/2017
You. I love you. This is exactly how I would imagine their relationship to be! And that part about 76? That was such an amazing twist. Truthfully if you made this into an AU with multiple chapters I would be ecstatic.
Ryoji Mochizuki chapter 1 . 9/30/2016
COOOL
Avalami chapter 1 . 6/11/2016
...now I wish my Mercy could tell an enemy Reaper "You won't kill me, Gabriel" and have it actually work. -.-
Mike Makaze chapter 1 . 5/28/2016
Love your Reaper and Mercy one-shots. You think you could do one about his time in Blackwatch, and show how his relationship with both Mercy and Jack continued to deteriorate? Maybe this one could be a multiple chapters?
N chapter 1 . 5/25/2016
It was sooo good. Please, more!
seguement chapter 1 . 5/23/2016
that was great! you have such a talent for taking minor character details/interactions and spinning them out into compelling relationships.

you also made me feel something for reaper that wasn't spite (for awful reapers on my team or great reapers on the enemy team) or just kinda amusement (dude dies, comes back calling himself reaper? the kinda goofiness i can get behind). mercy was rad as heck, but that was to be expected. definitely didn't know that she was the one to bring reaper back, but it makes a lot of sense and is real interesting.

overwatch really seems built for pieces like this, that inform character interactions w/out affecting canon. i wouldn't be surprised to see blizzard hold some kind of annual writing contest for overwatch like they do(did?) for world of warcraft, where they have people submit short stories and make the winning ones canon.
SapphFrost chapter 1 . 5/22/2016
I would absolutely love to read more, of these two and S76 or just more Overwatch in general. I feel like you have such a natural grasp of the characters, one that I myself am researching desperately to have as well! You are such an inspiration. This was a truly amazing piece to read. Wonderful job!
SWDC724 chapter 1 . 5/21/2016
Omg this was so good I'm so glad other people ship these two please do another ship fic I am begging you
MsKissenSneezes chapter 1 . 5/21/2016
It's really good so far! I'd love to see more. :D
Darkmaster257 chapter 1 . 5/18/2016
its so good, will there be a 2nd chapter?