Reviews for Hope
zayin119 chapter 6 . 6/25/2018
It's a great little chapter! I hope you keep it going.
Ourane chapter 6 . 6/25/2018
Thank you for continuing this story. I've always regretted the early demise of Jolinar in the show. I think it a missed opportunity to have very interesting stories to tell by keeping Jolinar alive and thus explore her growing relationship with Sam, the SGC and back to the tok'ra. The duo of host & symbiote deserved better (and more) stories. I'm consoling myself with fanfictions.
davycrockett100 chapter 6 . 6/25/2018
sweet
manticore-gurl071134 chapter 6 . 6/25/2018
Awesome update! though tense at the end. really liked the jolinar/Martouf reunion.
Guest chapter 5 . 4/4/2018
LOVVVVVVE PLEASE CONTINUE
manticore-gurl071134 chapter 5 . 1/9/2018
Awesome fic so far! Can’t wait to see how things play out.
zayin119 chapter 5 . 2/19/2017
Loving your story! Please update it! I can't wait to see how things play out between Sam and Jolinar, and between Sam and Martouf.
Roeskva chapter 5 . 1/3/2017
I am happy to see you continuing this! Great chapter!
Treva Rea chapter 5 . 1/3/2017
Really very good.

One critique, there is a difference between lead and led and choose and chose (in chapter 4).

Lead - a metal and He will lead you into battle.
Led - He led her into the room.
Choose - Please choose wisely.
Chose - He chose to follow her instead of going the other way.

Consider reading each sentence out loud as a way to proofread. Since the words are spelled correctly, spellcheck would not pick them up, but reading them out loud probably will.
whrr.trudy chapter 5 . 1/1/2017
oh I hope she stays with Jolinar, I think they make a great pair :)
Emzy2k11 chapter 5 . 12/29/2016
Please update again soon I can't wait to read the next chapter please hurry I love this. There aren't very many martouf/Lantash stories being continued they are my favourite characters I'm so happy you are continuing this
Taeriel chapter 5 . 12/28/2016
It's nice to see a new chapter of this story! I'm really looking forward to reading more and seeing how the story develops now that Jolinar has woken up again.
MattKennedy chapter 5 . 12/28/2016
Jolinar wakes! :)
katniss12 chapter 4 . 12/21/2016
good story so far looking forward to more
Flamekaat chapter 4 . 12/19/2016
This is so exciting! Sooooo very exciting!
57 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »