Reviews for The Unraveling of Secrets
Megisaduck chapter 8 . 4/20
HOW DO THEY PAY FOR ALL OF THAT?!
CynthiaW chapter 13 . 4/18
I’m really enjoying this story. I hope you continue it soon. I want to see how the school deals with Harry being Snape’s son. And how it changes Year Two and Lockhart as DADA professor.
Please update! I’m dying for more!
Edwina B. Karch chapter 13 . 4/10
I love the story so far. Please don't abandon it now
Snapegirl21 chapter 13 . 4/10
i cant wait for an update i love this book so much
Michelle chapter 1 . 4/6
I think that this is the best story ever please write more stories
veritacerum chapter 13 . 3/25
I loved your story! It is very well written and holds the reader for hours. You will continue to write, right? I disclose my English, I am from Brazil and I do not speak very well this language. See you and I'll wait for the next chapter!
Savanna chapter 13 . 3/22
Love it, please update soon!
crazy potterhead chapter 13 . 3/21
Please please please update I love this so much it’s so cute 3
Calmzone1 chapter 13 . 3/19
I’m really enjoying your story, especially the little interacti9ns. (The typos drive my editor brain nuts though ;S ). I hope life gives you the opportunity to continue writing.
Mary777777 chapter 9 . 3/13
Malfoy bullies Harry and Snape hits Harry for not wanting to play nice with the boy who bullies him?! Hypocrite is right. I suppose Snape and Malfoy are kindred spirits; both are cowardly bullies.
Mary777777 chapter 7 . 3/13
So, Harry said he doesn't care how Snape treats anyone but him? Would be completely fine with Snape continuing to verbally abuse Neville like he did the previous year...? What abused child would not care about his father verbally abusing another child? Harry knows Snape had done this; has been another one of his victims, in fact. I find it hard to believe that a child as 'loving' as you are portraying Harry world be ok with him mistreating a child as long as it wasn't him.
Good Nice