Reviews for Those Seven Years
Guest chapter 8 . 5/13/2017
Is there going to be more? It was good but where does it go from here?
Rhonda chapter 8 . 11/1/2016
Just wondering when the next segment is going to come out. I'm sure you are busy with other stuff but I do keep checking to see if there is more to the story. You have done a great job...I just want to get to the end!

Thanks!
Disneynut chapter 8 . 6/28/2016
I loved the story. I just wasn't happy as that chapter as an ending. It seems unfinished. Did I miss somethings?
theputz913 chapter 8 . 6/23/2016
That's it? Kate splits her head open and end of story? Did she ever go back to work, ever get all her strength back to where she never need the crutches anymore? Was she okay after the fall?
josiebell391 chapter 8 . 6/19/2016
wow fantastic chapter
dopeysac chapter 8 . 6/19/2016
That can't be it! I'm going to miss this family. there has to be more.
jennkyle chapter 8 . 6/18/2016
Ugh I love this story don't want it to end especially with that ending great job once again and I hope you are having a great weekend so far tell next time
Guest chapter 8 . 6/18/2016
Sorry but at 3 why are the twins in a crib? Or why would they still have bottles at night? Sorry 2 of my pet peeves
life's a mystery chapter 8 . 6/18/2016
Great update but this cannot be the end! I need to know what happens next :)
NYAZ chapter 8 . 6/18/2016
I've enjoyed your story but have to say I'm upset now. How do you 'end' a story without an ending? Kate's being taken to the hospital with unknown but possibly serious injuries & that's it? Please re-think your decision & continue writing this story until there's a natural end.
txgal2015 chapter 8 . 6/18/2016
Poor Kate. Hope she is okay

Kim
TORONTOSUN chapter 8 . 6/18/2016
Great story, I don't like how you left this story like that, Kate going to the hospital. I hope your continue this story.
CrimeGirl912 chapter 8 . 6/18/2016
I loved this chapter, please update ASAP.
Guest chapter 8 . 6/18/2016
That is a weird place to stop. Why are the twins in all the stories language delayed. Most 3 year olds I know can talk up a storm and in full sentences.
Guest chapter 7 . 5/31/2016
I would love to see more stories about the kids growing up. I really enjoyed reading your story :)