Reviews for Athena Avenges
Hope u update soon
Damn hope its hermione/Natasha pairing ;)
I'm excited for the next chapter! Please update!
MargaritaS chapter 6 . 7/16
interesting set up, im glad there will be a lot of bucky, steve and natasha :)
NinjaPenguinLover chapter 6 . 5/29
This honestly seems really interesting, I can't wait to see where this is headed.
Mintley8 chapter 6 . 4/23
What an epic crossover idea! I like, Thank you & I wait patiently for the next chapter.
xXMizz Alec VolturiXx chapter 6 . 4/16
Very lovely please go on
SlytherinOwl chapter 6 . 4/11
Really interesting story so far, I am really enjoying it and am looking Forward to how Hermione/Athena and the other Avengers will get along!
JenniseiBlack chapter 6 . 4/3
Very interested in seeing where this goes! Cannot wait for more!
666Spektor chapter 6 . 3/27
Yass finally!
Please update!
newmommyak chapter 6 . 3/23
I love what you are doing with this. Will we ever find out what really happened in the explosion at Grimmauld?
Steve and Hermione
Lw117149 chapter 6 . 3/20
Lol oh that was great
KnowInsight chapter 6 . 3/20
I orginally agreed with you about Nat and Bruce I just didn't see the chemistry. However, after a number of well written and detailed fic about how it could have happened. I'm actally sold on the relationship. Not just because they both feel like monsters, or Nat not being afraid of him (because she refuses to let anything frighten her), or that Bruce isn't the type to only see her for her beauty (in one fic he called her breathtaking i mean who does that?). It's that they both broken in away the other can understand. It just a pity they had to cut so much out of the movie that we couldn't see more of the relationship devopole. My favorite exameples are:
1 Avenger: The Impossible Child by Black' Victor Cschat
2 There's a bunch of really good ones by KaydenceRei my favorite being the series that starts with The Gray Areas.

Try them out. Especially The Grey Areas series that's the one Bruce calls her breathtaking. :D Happy reading
LovesMe419 chapter 6 . 3/20
Love the story, still hoping for Hermione/ Athena and Natasha.