Reviews for Athena Avenges
AvengingAngeli chapter 6 . 4/23
Just found this gem! Hoping there will be an update soon. _
Capecodcanal chapter 6 . 10/9/2017
I thoroughly enjoyed these chapters. I love the Kingsley relationship and Neville's acceptance of Athena in place of his dear friend Hermione. Fascinating stuff.
I'm only minimally familiar with SHIELD characters but found I could understand it because of your writing. Thanks!
Capecodcanal chapter 1 . 10/9/2017
I've never read a crossover story before but this is so interesting! I love this first chapter: Neville is an amazing character!
lunarwhy chapter 6 . 9/27/2017
I’m still trying to come to terms with the whole “Hermione” and Kingsley thing - I’m not opposed to it by any means just a little surprised whenever it happens. Anyways I’m glad they ended it amicably. Now, she can go on to do whatever she wishes with whomever ;)! I do agree with what you had to say about the Bruce/Natasha “relationship” though, it was a pretty weak storyline from Whedon imo, but it is what it is. And reading through this chapter I’m totally in for some Natasha/Hermione action - two BAMF women together? HECK YES! Cheers!
lunarwhy chapter 5 . 9/27/2017
I just started your story and am thoroughly hooked! The world and amount of background you’ve created for this story is incredible thus far and it’s only expanding! I’m excited for “Hermione” to meet the other Avengers and if you’ve decided on a pairing I really hope for her and Bucky! For obvious reasons but also Sebastian Stan ! I must have glossed over the part where you explained what happened to Ron and Harry but I got major “Ron and Harry’s core are inside Athena” vibe lol not sure why. Anyways hope you’re having a great day!
Guest chapter 6 . 7/27/2017
Hope u update soon
Guest chapter 2 . 7/27/2017
Damn hope its hermione/Natasha pairing ;)
Guest chapter 6 . 7/18/2017
I'm excited for the next chapter! Please update!
MargaritaS chapter 6 . 7/16/2017
interesting set up, im glad there will be a lot of bucky, steve and natasha :)
NinjaPenguinLover chapter 6 . 5/29/2017
This honestly seems really interesting, I can't wait to see where this is headed.
Mintley8 chapter 6 . 4/23/2017
What an epic crossover idea! I like, Thank you & I wait patiently for the next chapter.
xXMizz Alec VolturiXx chapter 6 . 4/16/2017
Very lovely please go on
SlytherinOwl chapter 6 . 4/11/2017
Really interesting story so far, I am really enjoying it and am looking Forward to how Hermione/Athena and the other Avengers will get along!
JenniseiBlack chapter 6 . 4/3/2017
Very interested in seeing where this goes! Cannot wait for more!
666Spektor chapter 6 . 3/27/2017