Reviews for Real Love
Vie chapter 1 . 10/1/2016
Oh this is good! I loved Kyle's character too and he and Stephanie looked great together!
layaboo chapter 1 . 6/22/2016
Update soon! I loved this couple even though it was for a couple episodes
guest chapter 1 . 6/1/2016
need more please
Guest chapter 1 . 5/22/2016
This is amaze! I love Stephanie and i'm still sad about Kyle dying and them not being able to have a relationship, continue
Thalina chapter 1 . 5/22/2016
I love it! Thank You for this, i'm over Amelia trying to get married after she killed Kyle... you fic is so good. Up soon! Good job
Guest chapter 1 . 5/20/2016
Love it! I hope you keep writing, because they are so cute and so beautiful together... so sad shonda let Kyle dies...pour Stephanie... continue we need more story for them! PS : Can you take request prompt?
guest chapter 1 . 5/19/2016
wowww! Love it! Style is so cute! More pleaz
dinah chapter 1 . 5/19/2016
Thank you for this! I'm a big fan of Stephanie and she deserved to be happy with Kyle... They are so cute together and I can't believe Shonda ruins that couple. they are my otp! Style (otp name) are so endgame for me. Can you please if you can, write a story after 2x22? Kyle don't die after surgery but get amnesia and Stephanie try to get backnhis memory and his feelings for her and make him fall in love with her again? In need more fanfiction for them! hope you uptade chap 2 very very soon!
Manialla chapter 1 . 5/19/2016
Pleasssssse more and more! I really love this couple... I need more fics about them! Thanks for that and continue! This is amazîng
Guest chapter 1 . 5/18/2016
please continue! it is really interesting. also what year are stephanie and jo or are they attendings now?