Reviews for Megan's Remembrances
Susette chapter 2 . 12/7/2003
This is an interesting post-final-scene story. You've got some good insight into Meg's character, particularly her loyalty to Christine. The gift was lovely. The whole story had a nice flow and good details. My only real criticism is that in the 1880s, Meg would have been short for Marguerite, not Megan.
Shandethe Sanders chapter 1 . 4/19/2003
Love it, love it, love it!

This is a wonderful insight into Meg Giry's thoughts, and she usually gets neglected completely or bumped back to 'Christine's Sidekick' status. I also liked how she was jealous of Christine spending more time with Raoul...very natural for a devoted girlfriend! And you write Erik very well, he's suitably creepy and sad at the same time.

Also, I love that you made her full name 'Megan'. It's the best name in the world. :) (And I'm not just saying that because it's mine...wait, yes I am. D)
mysticalhamster chapter 2 . 2/9/2003
Yay! a Meg fic! Yes! And a good one, too! Praise the Lord! thank you, this is wonderful and it's nice to see that somebody out there believes that Meg is worthy of having a fic of her (I might write one myself, but I'm too lazy) Bravo! this is great, keep it up!
Stephanie chapter 1 . 1/23/2003
Ok, I might be impartial because Alexis is one of my best friends but...I liked this very much. Ok, it doesn't have any smut (grrrr) but I suppose I can live without reading just one Phantom story without any. LOL I think we need to see more points of view from Meg. She's been in the shadows far too long. All everyone cares about is Christine, Raoul and Erik. I would personally like to see more phan phics about Erik and other women. But that's just me. LOL Ok, enough of my rambling. I liked this, keep up the writing and good work. *huggles*