Reviews for To Find A Home
Guest chapter 1 . 8/21/2017
Loved this!
Dr. Dragon chapter 1 . 1/30/2017
Know exactly what you mean. Hope maddie and rhydian come back at some point. The shows just not as good without them. This was an interesting story. I look forward to any more wolfblood fits you might do.
Gigi chapter 1 . 9/12/2016
I loved this so much, Maddy and Rhydian sleeping together, just slightly awkward because its never happened before and then Rhydian feeling like home because Maddy is a big part of his new life and his new home ahhh, I love it and them so much. Please kindly consider writing another one shot! I too am Maddian and Wolfblood trash!
jkirsch chapter 1 . 5/27/2016
Awww. Adorable and wow. You give me an idea to do a back-and-forth story of alternate viewpoints with Maddy and Rhydian as they grow up. So cool how you delve into Rhydian's childhood past, haven't seen that done before. Oh and did I mention you're a good writer? Take your time but when you feel like posting something else Maddian or wolfblood related I'll certainly be reading it.
bookgirl18 chapter 1 . 5/23/2016
Rhydian would have spoken Welsh, not Gaelic! Major pet peeve of mine, and which form of Gaelic did you mean Gaelige or Gaidhlig? Other than that, I loved this story! The sadness of Rhydian, and how he finally found a home!
Markxx chapter 1 . 5/19/2016
Loveeeeee it! Written so good!
grandemocha chapter 1 . 5/19/2016
Oh, Rhydian's childhood always makes me sad when it's written about or when it would be mentioned on the show. I seriously disliked Maddy's parents when they kicked Rhydian out of their house and sent him back to the Vaughan's. As lovely as Mrs. Vaughan was and pretty understanding, I don't think it compared to being able to live with Maddy and other wolfbloods for Rhydian. His first foster family was horrible, who the hell abuses a little kid like that :( Rhydian clearly had trust issues from being sent from place to place which is why Emma and Dan should have let him know ahead of time if they weren't going to permanently let him stay at their house. But I think they eventually came around and accepted his relationship with Maddy!

I'm totally Wolfblood and more specifically Maddy and Rhydian trash too, haha! :) :) I really enjoyed reading this story and if you decide to write more one shots with Maddian (like this with the 3 times _) that would be totally great :)