Reviews for Fifteen Smiles
Guest chapter 1 . 9/25/2017
You are one hell of a writer! Loved it. Keep it up.
Guest chapter 1 . 7/3/2017
no i hate it i hate it i hate it why so many emotions!
adventurerofthewrittenworld chapter 1 . 6/2/2017
I really loved this fanfic, it was super well written and neat. In general, I tend to keep my distance from Yule Ball dramione fanfics solely because I feel like a lot of writers and fans portray it as Draco seeing Hermione as beautiful for the first time during the Yule Ball and that is the moment he falls in love. I reject the notion that a ship as strong as Dramione stems from artificial beauty and the type of surface level love reminiscent of Ron and Lavender’s relationship. However, I was really excited to see that this fanfic was different, and in turn, more accurate. I like how Pansy was characterized, but I feel as the whole Pansy/Millicent/Crabbe character dynamic was not realistic or accurate as the book portrayed it. Millicent and Crabbe would not be a silly, giggling couple, and Pansy and Millicents friendship is a far-fetched one. Even if they had some sort of acquaintance, it would not be to the degree of friendliness as the one depicted in this story. That said, I also agreed with Pansy’s reaction to Draco being more interested in Hermione than herself throughout the entire ball. I think her reaction of being ‘put off’ is much more realistic than seeing some type of showdown between her and Draco that ends in tears and hexes. In all, I loved reading this fanfic, and I hope you write more like this one.
Midnight May chapter 1 . 12/15/2016
This has a great potential if you decide to make it a full length story.
Guest chapter 1 . 11/18/2016
Omg! I know how to create the FEELS! awesome
pradahigh chapter 1 . 7/1/2016
good job, please continue to slay. thank you
thegrangermalfoy chapter 1 . 6/24/2016
It was amazing. You should write sequel.
InLoveWithMusic17 chapter 1 . 6/11/2016
Omg the feels* This was really adorable
Guest chapter 1 . 6/11/2016
This was so cute and perfect! I would love this turned into a full story.
Daizels chapter 1 . 6/8/2016
Awwwww that was simply beautiful
madrvbbit chapter 1 . 5/30/2016
So much feels in this one! Beautifuly written. Thank you for sharing!
Kirish chapter 1 . 5/30/2016
Aw, thu6s was so good! I really enjoyed your characterizations for this.
rebelsaurus29 chapter 1 . 5/22/2016
Poor Pansy. Great story!
ifeelsofree chapter 1 . 5/21/2016
Aweee. The feels for this.
theawkwardpoet chapter 1 . 5/21/2016
This was so well written and I loved reading it.