Reviews for Simple Present
Kate56 chapter 1 . 9/18/2016
I rarely stop by here anymore but I stumbled across you fic and I had to leave a quick review. Lovely ending to their story. I usually prefer a longer story, but this was perfect just as it is. I look forward to reading more from you.
Guest chapter 1 . 9/18/2016
Your stories are really good! You deserve more reviews :))
conservativegirl chapter 1 . 5/19/2016
Cute! So much love :) I really like the style!
Roadrunnerz chapter 1 . 5/19/2016
-"Remember Simon Doyle?"
"Time travel isn't real, Rick."
"Don't ruin the story with logic, Beckett."
"That's senator Beckett to you." - :-)

Love this. One of my favourite post finale fics so far. Love that you gave them ample time to recover before having a family, and that last part is just so beautiful and bittersweet.
philliesfan1000 chapter 1 . 5/19/2016
I can picture Alexis as the dutiful caretaker. Kate must have hated needing help, though.

I like Rick's jokes "You should think of this as practice for when we're old", and his repetition of "Don't ruin the story with logic, Beckett".

I like the near-death experience makes Kate re-evaluate life and choices, that they go to Paris, that they each make a fresh start - together.

I liked the ending, the remembrance of what they almost lost, of how precious time together is, and the good outweighing the bad.
Guest chapter 1 . 5/19/2016
I believe you hit the nail on the head! It makes more sense after their double shooting and recovery that Kate would become a senator. I didn't see that happening before this Loksat conclusion. I always thought she would continue to be in law enforcement. But, now, it fits. Although things were concluded abit abrupt by the cancellation of the show, we can still the fit the pieces together and make it work through beautiful fanfiction. Well done!
TORONTOSUN chapter 1 . 5/19/2016
Even Simon is correct and Kate will never agree with Rick about him. I like the good days and bad days angle.
Guest chapter 1 . 5/19/2016
I did enjoy this, but it's too short. I'd have liked to know if you think Espo ended up with Lainie or with Haley. Maybe Ryan & Jenny also had a third child. Maybe Martha got a Tony or did television. How about a follow-up?
ZingerCat chapter 1 . 5/19/2016