Reviews for STAR WARS THE CLONE WARS:FORBIDDEN LOVE
Bobafitx chapter 3 . 8/15
I was interested in your Trilogy, and wanted to start at the beginning, but the spelling and grammar is just cringeworthy.

You're writing a story. The least you could do is use "I" and "You".

I've browsed through some later chapters, and I'm going to attempt to read through it. You fixed some of these issues, but the least you could do is fix the older chapters.
johnd876 chapter 3 . 7/10
Actually two of the planets mentioned are spelled Dathomir and Iridonia.
William Hoenicke chapter 7 . 12/29/2017
The story is good but you need to really check your spelling other than it's good
Ahsoka Tano chapter 23 . 9/21/2017
There are no "bazookas" in the star wars universe. Its just Missile Launchers and Rocket Launchers. Just so you know. Despite all your punctuation flaws, spelling flaws, and grammer flaws, your story is impressive.
william.bragg.165 chapter 33 . 7/3/2017
amazing
CT7567Rules chapter 33 . 7/3/2017
its all so magical. I'm not gonna cry, I'm not (starts crying). sorry, wedding scenes always make me cry. its just so beautiful. hope the weddings I do in my upcoming stories are just as beautiful as this. surprised that Rex wasn't there. I was hoping he would do a military salute.
speaking of Rex, can you bring in more clones to help the rebellion and keep them young. I hate seeing Rex and Wolfe with beards and looking gray.
either way this chapter was a real tear jerker. Hunter is
CT7567Rules chapter 9 . 6/30/2017
wish Zach could have saved Echo
CT7567Rules chapter 30 . 6/26/2017
you misspelled Bazooka and it wasn't a bazooka, it was a gunships rocket launchers. still great chapter and I can't wait for the wedding, hope when you write it you have Ahsoka wear a classic wedding dress. you know gloves, veil and that sort of stuff. hope her mother is at the wedding. see you soon Fulcrum.
Cloud4012 chapter 30 . 6/26/2017
If Zack and Ahsoka leave the order have Katooni follow them and be Zack's padawan.
Cloud4012 chapter 29 . 6/25/2017
I can't wait I'm so excited for the wedding
HarmonyGirl567 chapter 29 . 6/25/2017
Awsome, AWSOME! Can't wait for the Wedding:)
the black wolf in the mountain chapter 28 . 6/23/2017
Do make her a padawan
Cloud4012 chapter 28 . 6/22/2017
I think Zack having a Pawdawan is a cool idea.
the black wolf in the mountain chapter 27 . 6/19/2017
Good work continue with want you are doing
Cloud4012 chapter 27 . 6/19/2017
Great job keep it up I want to read more.
56 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »