Reviews for Shackles
saturngurl123 chapter 15 . 5/21
I hope you’ll place a discontinued notice in the story’s summary for future readers. It was very disappointing to read all the way through and realize that it was abandoned.
Pineapplepenguin chapter 1 . 11/15/2017
Omg you are amazing! Wonderful creativity and excellent writing skills! I'm loving this so far and I've only read the 1st chapter!
FloofyFox chapter 15 . 8/29/2017
I'm really sad this story has ended, it was beautifully written, however thank you for giving it a closure. Some authors never do so, and it feels rather unnerving waiting for something that will never be updated again.
So thank you for contributing this wonderful masterpiece to the fandom. That's all I wanted to say :)
~Floofyfox
G28 chapter 1 . 8/12/2017
I've stuck with this story when it first appeared and I'm still sticking with it now. You've been very creative with the story, yet it been a while since I've read it I know for a fact its very good! I just want you to let you know this story is one of my top favorite list and I'll be waiting till then. However I'm a little hesitant to ask this because I have yet post my own stories I'll ask anyway... Do you need help for brainstorm ideas or where you want to take it for the next chapter? I'd be happy to help in any small way... or you can ask somebody else for help. Also If you have trouble finding other great Zootopia stories I'll be happy to point out a few as well.
Guest chapter 15 . 7/25/2017
It was so well written and interesting I wish you had continued it, maybe watch the movie again if you want to regain the hype? But I understand why you ended it
Scottishvalhalla chapter 8 . 7/19/2017
WHY DID I NOT READ THE NEW CHAPTER BEFORE GETTING MOST OF THE STORY RE READ!
Scottishvalhalla chapter 1 . 7/17/2017
YES! ITS NOT DEAD! ALL HAIL ODIN FOR THIS GIFT!
TMNTGFKittySidekick01 chapter 15 . 7/17/2017
And right when I was really getting into this story... I'm sad now :( Nevertheless, I can understand why you didn't want to continue so it's OK
GUNSLINGER99 chapter 15 . 7/17/2017
Well I thought this was the case already. Still sad to have it confirmed
Discord1 chapter 15 . 7/17/2017
Aw BUMMER! ::crest-fallen:: I wish you hadn't posted this note, so I wouldn't have seen your story up on the main page, and gotten into it in the first place /.
Discord1 chapter 2 . 7/17/2017
What a dark divergence from the original! Your writing has an excellent balance of action, events, excitement, and description - none of them bogging down the others, and all woven together to create a truly gripping tale. That last sentence Nick said about not confirming her conclusion without evidence - whew! Awesome! Great work here! (Also, I read through some of your recent reviews - pay the grumblers no mind. Quality takes time, so you take as long as you need for your updates.)
Venomheart the Dreamer chapter 15 . 7/17/2017
I feel the need to inform you of website rules, especially this one:

Entries not allowed:

Please consider combining this chapter with another.
Discord1 chapter 1 . 7/17/2017
WHAAAAATTTT is THIIIIISSS? I love this story already, especially the beginning (Nick's thoughts with the crack and describing prison were perfect. Immediately drew me in!). Very well-written so far (although, it could use a cursory edit - you have some small mistakes sprinkled throughout that are a bit distracting). Excited to see where it goes! ::skips off to read chapter 2::
Fun Filled Frost chapter 14 . 7/15/2017
Sweet cheese n crackers! U HAVE to finish this PLEEEEAAASSSEEE!
Guest chapter 14 . 6/14/2017