Reviews for Text and Subtext
Guest chapter 14 . 10/23/2019
This is truly amazing.
Guest chapter 10 . 10/22/2019
So very, very glad that you are notoriously bad in calculating how quickly you’re wrapping up a story as we want your stories to be long. We love Castle and WRTRD. Can’t have enough of it.
Guest chapter 6 . 10/22/2019
Soooo funny. Can’t stop laughing. We love Castle and WRTRD.
Guest chapter 3 . 10/21/2019
This is soooooooo lovingly cute! Love Castle.
Guest chapter 1 . 10/20/2019
So very lovingly funny and cute! Love Castle and WRTRD!
Guest chapter 8 . 9/22/2019
This is such a great story! I'm really enjoying reading it.
CKL chapter 27 . 8/7/2019
Love, love, love this story. I couldn’t stop reading! I just want more!
Chacha chapter 27 . 1/20/2019
I have enjoyed reading this great story for the second time. I wish something like that had happened in the series. Great ending.
Love your stories.
Thatsmegigi chapter 27 . 1/6/2019
Just wanted to say-I have this a re-read. I’ve read it a few times, and each time I appreciate it in a different way! Love it!
natters chapter 27 . 12/13/2018
Great fic
ksatan624 chapter 17 . 7/26/2018
SCARES : "from just below her breast to her waist" sorry, but you made a mistake ( as others authors) because, if to look you the scene : Josh makes an incision with his bistoury, just under the bra strap. There has never been a section, under breasts, or on the side as all the authors say it. Then of course, then comes the description of the sufferings; she cannot raise arms. Etc. A friend operated in open heart - the breastbone was sawed in the middle then maintained by hooks(staples). 1 month later he cycled and could raise arms with no problem at all.
Sorry, but I had to say it, because it has to give erroneous fictions, with all the conceivable sufferings which supports Kate; what is false. In TV, (409 sniper) K cannot raise arms to rise to the scale ... but in fact, it is just a pretext to understand that the sniper is handicaped. It is just an invention.
Guest chapter 27 . 7/25/2018
Another Amazing story! Couldn't put it down.
pherman015 chapter 1 . 7/15/2018
Outstanding, I'm all for the sequel
jpwood chapter 27 . 7/6/2018
reading this one again and I must say I love the sweet and funny moments you gave them, I laughed a lot, but you still managed to make it serious, excellent story and an excellent fix to the show story line
CKL chapter 27 . 4/2/2018
Love your story! How about a sequal?
1,358 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »