Reviews for Text and Subtext
GT500RonSmith chapter 26 . 8/1/2016
He got to read her permission slip! Great! And he can keep it awhile, too! And she got to read his list! The list was pretty good, too! Especially the Legs part! I was pretty partial to the Legs part!

So, now she's independent and I can assume that the Legs part is no longer wishful thinking!

Excellent!
Garrae chapter 26 . 8/1/2016
That was lovely. Both so scared, and hopeful.
hawkie chapter 26 . 7/31/2016
Castle's list! That was so much fun. And it really read like something written in the middle of a night in a love haze.

But that cliffhanger was the worst/best, I don't even know which. What I do know is that upgrade to M rating would be absolutely appreciated and in fact necessary at this point of the story. So much looking forward to the next chapter!
NancyVW chapter 26 . 8/1/2016
Beautiful, funny even when it had its touch of sadness abd with a great ending! This chapter had everything! And now let's the celebrations begin!
unannalome7 chapter 26 . 8/1/2016
ohhhhhhhh soo crueeeel, need more of this don't wanna it to finishh ever ahahaha so good
DX2012 chapter 26 . 8/1/2016
Let the celebrations begin!
1822andallthat chapter 26 . 7/31/2016
In next installment, how Kate causes Castle a heart attack, and then goes on to save him. ;-)
life's a mystery chapter 26 . 7/31/2016
oh wow! I can't wait to read Rick's reaction to that :)
neversoonenough chapter 26 . 7/31/2016
Uuuggghhh! More, please! Lovin' this. The list... everybody should get to have two lists like that-one that's about them and one that they write about somebody. Great chapter.
Manxkid chapter 26 . 7/31/2016
I loved this chapter - so Caskett! Thank you.
southerngirl1 chapter 26 . 7/31/2016
OMG, best chapter of all these fantastic chapters!
Beetlebug chapter 26 . 7/31/2016
Love how you mix laughter and seriousness. You have a knack for easy transition.

And go Kate
kwarner chapter 26 . 7/31/2016
This is a beautiful chapter. They are showing each other their personal items in more ways than one. :)
Guest chapter 26 . 7/31/2016
After 26 ch of hotness, I'm really hoping (begging) for a m rated ch 27...please!
MontanaKate66 chapter 26 . 7/31/2016
Very good..Excellent story telling..
1,366 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 23 .. Last Next »