Reviews for Text and Subtext
Guest chapter 26 . 7/31/2016
Woo hoo! They made it. Absolutely love this story. I want it to go on and on. Is that even possible? Who knows but I will enjoy the heck out of this while I can. Thanks!
lilymakesart chapter 26 . 7/31/2016
Fuuuuuuuuck! Loved this chapter but I need more
I need the next one ASAP
jkarr chapter 26 . 7/31/2016
nice chapter.
cagechick7 chapter 26 . 7/31/2016
This is excellent writing! I have been eagerly anticipating each chapter. Please keep them coming.
jennkyle chapter 26 . 7/31/2016
Oh boy I can only imagine the look on his face before he passes out or he probably thinks he is dreaming great job once again and I hope you had a great weekend tell next time
blue1orange chapter 26 . 7/31/2016
Castle is struck mute. Fireworks going off. Like filling the sky over the Brooklyn Bridge on the Fourth. ;)
The-KLF chapter 26 . 7/31/2016
Oh my goodness, she gave him the permission slip! That is so adorable. And then the ending, wow. Go Kate! Rick is probably having a heart attack!
Guest chapter 26 . 7/31/2016
No, no, no...you ended it there...A great chapter of a great story. I imagine the next chapter will be the "fireworks" we want. Can't wait!
Caskett1960 chapter 26 . 7/31/2016
All righty then. I loved Castle's list. So, are they going to celebrate the Fourth of July with a bang, so to speak?
jujuwill chapter 26 . 7/31/2016
Wow, still driving me crazy. Love the list! Bring on the fireworks!
fanficfan452 chapter 25 . 7/31/2016
Great chapter. Thanks for the update!
IOwnABoat chapter 26 . 7/31/2016
Hell of a chapter... The innuendo ends and the truth is finally put out there plainly, for both of them to literally read.

I love the little analogies here, about Beckett being out together with glue in the wrong spots, her burden being lifted but he still not being comfortable with the burden gone... Yeah, this is a wonderful piece of writing. :)

And of course, the ending to the chapter. Couldn't have made me smile any wider.
mobazan27 chapter 26 . 7/31/2016
I felt somewhat voyeuristic when she was reading his list. But I shall live. Happily ;)).
I think he's way smarter and more prolific than he gives himself credit for. And why be shocked that she picked him!? He's FUCKIN' Richard Castle, for Christ sake! 'Nuff said, hummpphh !
I don't like it when he's so insecure.
The moment when he tells her she's safe with him...GAAAAAD!
Soup to nuts...So clevah.
Wait one freakin' second! Back up! WHAT JUST HAPPENED!?
My skin IS melting :))))
When is the next f*cking chapter !? * vigorously shakes iPad a la Etch-a-Sketch trying to jiggle the next chapter loose*
MY SKIN IS MELTING!
Fan4Castle chapter 26 . 7/31/2016
A great story.
finefinegoodgood chapter 26 . 7/31/2016
You are super good at cliff hangers! I can not wait for the next chapter! When I get a email saying this has been updated I stop what I'm doing and read it right away!
Loved Castles list and Becketts permission slip!
1,366 | « Prev Page 1 .. 4 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 24 .. Last Next »