Reviews for Text and Subtext
unannalome7 chapter 24 . 7/28/2016
really intense, looking forward to more. asking how you will continue this amazing story, because n it's really really good!
Garrae chapter 24 . 7/28/2016
How incredibly apt today's line is. Loved it.
jujuwill chapter 24 . 7/28/2016
So good and sweet and driving me crazy! Great chapter!
1822andallthat chapter 24 . 7/28/2016
Hehe another excellent word! Tit for tat. :-)

And they're adorable and in lpve and kissing and... awwwww.
dopeysac chapter 24 . 7/28/2016
Ahhhhhhh...crossing the scrabble line was great and hilarious but more importantly the crossed that kissing line! OMG, that kiss! Great chapter.
Aidyl James chapter 18 . 7/28/2016
Hmm, the doctor?I know she is getting better so she must what him/her to check some non-bullet type health issue.
life's a mystery chapter 24 . 7/28/2016
oh wow great update
islandjamie chapter 24 . 7/28/2016
Very nice! Great chapter
randomgirlfandomlife chapter 24 . 7/28/2016
(me again) OH MY GOD THANK YOU AO MUCH! I REALLY CANNOT WAIT FOR THE NEXT PART! GAHH THE FEELS!
IOwnABoat chapter 24 . 7/28/2016
You're killin' me here. This is so damn wonderful. :D
southerngirl1 chapter 23 . 7/27/2016
Loved this one especially Kate's 98 point word, inspired by Rick's (meat)balls! Pure Caskett fun!
dkfan chapter 23 . 7/27/2016
You're still rocking it with this story. Another great chapter! Thank you. Anxious for the next one! AGAIN
NellWill4015 chapter 23 . 7/27/2016
This chapter was so cute! I can really picture them having these conversations.
GT500RonSmith chapter 23 . 7/27/2016
She's bound to kick his ass at Scrabble! Especially if she keeps spelling words like that! He won't be able to sit near enough to the board to play his letters!

I'm thinking that there was no point in her leaving that Permission Slip on the night stand (rather than stowed away inside it!) other than to give Castle a chance to stumble across it! And man, is that going to be sweet when he gets to read that!

Get stronger, Kate!
FebWriter chapter 23 . 7/27/2016
He's staying for the summer! WOO-HOO!

"You know, Castle, when I said 'take a trip,' I didn't mean that," Kate smiling at him, and then saying, "I thought you'd never ask" re: him staying put a big smile on my face.

Kate's permission slip giving herself consent to fall in love with Rick and give him her whole heart had me "AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW"-ing out loud. PLEASE tell me Rick is going to see that little piece of paper at some point! I kind of thought he would when Kate didn't come out of the bedroom for so long, but I LOVED him flat-dropping the dictionary to wake her up. Way to respect her boundaries, Castle! That's a good thing!

Talking about balls and whipped cream, and then Beckett plays the word 'orgasmic' in Scrabble for 98 points...She's DEFINITELY got her flirting A-game going on here. Like Castle thought, this woman addles his brain. But in the best possible way!
1,366 | « Prev Page 1 .. 11 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 31 .. Last Next »