Reviews for Text and Subtext
CaskettFan5 chapter 1 . 5/20/2016
I liked this story just for the name. They must have her on the good stuff and she was only supposed to take one. Whee! Kate must be on a wild ride now.
Xmbz28 chapter 1 . 5/20/2016
Such fun, can't wait to see where this goes! :)
temple01uk chapter 1 . 5/20/2016
Well that was a shock to the poor guys system, Kates got some explaining to do!...can't wait to read that.
Jinglebelle55 chapter 1 . 5/20/2016
I love this story, I love your words, I love our Show and the way you are keeping it alive, and I love anticipating the next chapter.
hawkie chapter 1 . 5/20/2016
When I first read the title and description I thought this was going to be about Castle and Beckett exchanging innuendo-laden text messages with each other. Seems like this is going to be a bit more dramatic than that. A really good start, I'm looking forward to where this goes.
Arya's prayers chapter 1 . 5/20/2016
I loved the progressively more intoxicated difference when the drugs start to take effect. I'm pretty sure she wasn't supposed to take two...
DX2012 chapter 1 . 5/20/2016
I am hooked
vjlee chapter 1 . 5/20/2016
Love the title. Leaves lots of thoughts to contemplate. Just where will your quirky mind take us this time? What's really on your mind? Bet it's not just coffee. Know it's soooooo much more but in what direction will it be? What to think? What to do? What to want?
Guest chapter 1 . 5/20/2016
Yes! Yes please! MOAR. Thanks for writing this
GT500RonSmith chapter 1 . 5/20/2016
The poor girl's on drugs, but she has just answered Castle's prayer! All he needs is directions now! And Kate just needs to take a little nap and wait for him to get to her with her coffee!
Madelynn one chapter 1 . 5/20/2016
You did it. You have written a tale from the Castle universe that made me smile. I absolutely love these post op possibilities. So vulnerable yet so stubborn. That's our girl. She is the immovable object. I love that you divested Josh. I like the word. I think I have told you that I liked Josh, he was too good to be true. But he had to go. Carry on Milady and help the fanfic world come out of the funk.
Have you read all of the notes that Terri Edda and Andrew Marlowe have written about the demise? I think they are truly pissed at the network. And I hope they keep it up. You writers have always been a militant group.
I'm Widget chapter 1 . 5/20/2016
Ha! Oh, if only this had really happened! I love it. Can't wait for more.

I'm so happy you're writing another story set back before they actually got together. I adore these alternatives to canon, which kept them apart for way too long. :)
2.0Always47 chapter 1 . 5/20/2016
LOVED THE FIRST CHAPTER. please continue :D
dopeysac chapter 1 . 5/20/2016
OMG! A drugged up and texting Kate?! I can't wait to see what happens next!
CastellumKeep chapter 1 . 5/20/2016
OK! This should be fun - seat belt firmly fastened! Onward!
1,366 | « Prev Page 1 .. 79 86 87 88 89 90 91 .. Last Next »