Reviews for Text and Subtext
NancyVW chapter 27 . 8/4/2016
Fabulous! Amazing story with a great ending! Is it? The end of this story? How much fun and joy was reading it! And this chapter M? Absolutely gorgeous! Thank you for give us a little more of our Castle and Beckett forever and ever together! Always!
unannalome7 chapter 27 . 8/4/2016
I've liked a lot this story, waiting imatiently for your next one! great job
Guest chapter 27 . 8/3/2016
Really loved your story and can't wait to see what you write next. Sorry to see this one end though...
Roadrunnerz chapter 27 . 8/3/2016
I don't even know what to say. I'll just be here on the balcony with a giant grin and a (very) cold drink. That is all. Oh yes. Lol
cruise1213 chapter 27 . 8/3/2016
This was a great story. Loved it. Loved this chapter.
josiebell391 chapter 27 . 8/4/2016
oh wow what a great update loved this story so so much thank you
Garrae chapter 27 . 8/4/2016
Perfect ending. I really loved the touch about the doughnuts.
Look forward to your next story.
keystothecastle chapter 27 . 8/4/2016
Mea Culpa! How could I have doubted you! Excellent! Wonderful and so very hot and sweet and funny and lovely! The best!
DX2012 chapter 27 . 8/3/2016
Awww, this was everything I hoped it would be and so much more. Thank you for providing us with such a funny and heartwarming story. Looking forward to your next project.
Swordwriter chapter 27 . 8/3/2016
I read this chapter very late. Well after 10 pm. Wonderful chapter, wonderful story. I'm sad to see it end, I've laughed my way through it. But as long as a new story pops up VERY soon I won't be too upset.
Swordwriter
Beetlebug chapter 27 . 8/3/2016
I'm going to miss this one. They came a long way and the road was filled with every emotion. Great ride. Looking forward to your next endeaver
life's a mystery chapter 27 . 8/3/2016
awe great ending or should I say beginning :)
kwarner chapter 27 . 8/3/2016
Great ending to this fantastic story. I hate to see it go, but I know all stories must come to an end.

Thanks for writing it.

Can't wait for your next story.
jennkyle chapter 27 . 8/3/2016
I just loved the story it made me laugh so much I will definitely will be reading it again but so sad to see it end great job one last time can't wait for your next story tell next time
12precinct42344 chapter 27 . 8/3/2016
I loved the story. It will be one of my favorites. I will be excited to read your new story. Thank you for
sharing.