Reviews for Percy Jackson The Dark Gamer
holy FUCK this story is trash. I though I had hit a jackpot because of the giant word count and review number. FUCK I WAS SO WROONG I WISH I NEVER SAW THIS STORY. I WISH YOU NEVER STARTED WRITING. I WISH YOUR MOM SWALLOWED YOU. THANK FUCKING GOF YOU WILL NEVER WRITE AGAIN.
Daisy chapter 17 . 5/5
This story is an utter fucking mess. It's too clear that the author has no fucking clue what he wants to write. A shame since the world was actually very cool.
Ken kaneki's shadow wolf chapter 33 . 4/28
I hope you are doing well. I miss reading your updates and I wish you luck on all of your future endeavors.
Accurateplushie chapter 33 . 4/28
code no work
SabertoothX15 chapter 15 . 3/27
I wanted to see a see an evil MC but got a wholesome MC ...I feel scammed
theweird1234 chapter 1 . 3/23
Yo it's been a while. Just wanted to ask if you're okay. You have a great mind and brilliant writing abilities. So it would suck if you died or something. If you are alive and decided to stop writing then good for you. Hope you have fun doing whatever you put your mind too.
Moon knight chapter 20 . 3/17
All three virgin goddesses is bituch if u ask me

I expected silena or annabeth as the goddess in the start of the story, never thought it would be athena
Blue Note chapter 14 . 3/17
You have certainly put a lpt of thought for this story,
Truly intriguing
Lucifer chapter 6 . 3/16
Really interesting story,
Must have thought a lot for it to be soo detailed.

Seeing as the story is going I half expect Artemis to be like the one in another fan fiction called " the solider of misfortune" (nice fan fiction to read by the way)
N. Aepic Fael chapter 33 . 3/15
Stay safe, Nuts.
Ryan chapter 1 . 3/8
I’ve come back to this story so many times, this was kinda my gateway drug into fanfiction. Now ‘nutsofthechest’ is permanently engraved in my mind and it forever will be. Thank you for this masterpiece 3

Add me on Discord (ryanrien._#5995) if you feel like chatting further :3
drakiesan chapter 1 . 3/1
Daaamn, this is unreadable. How in the Nine Hells did author written over 300k words of complete bs? The grammar is TERRIBLE! like holy shit... It's either written by a teenager or someone with miniscule knowledge of english. The characters are either retards or idiots, and I mean it in medical sense... holy cow... Story is riddled with plotholes as author CONTINUOUSLY writes himself into corner. The math... Is not even a bit thought-out. Bleh... I suffered 5 chapters of this trash. Thought that it's something good as it has high word count and favs/follows... Oh boy, how wrong I was. This story needs beta-readers and someone with brain to do the math. Because it just doesnt make sense. Bleh...
MattWorster chapter 11 . 2/28
I request a cookie after having figured out that
9 pt, 145 wg, 855 g, 789 s, 1929 c
Is egual to (from my calculations):
1 billion, 53 million, 630 thousand, 8 hundred, and 29 USD
yes to everything even though I'm late
this chapter reradiates badassery