Reviews for Percy Jackson The Dark Gamer
Imperator Matthew Basil Caesar chapter 8 . 5/12
I hate Harems
Imperator Matthew Basil Caesar chapter 8 . 5/12
How the hell does Gaia’s Beauty Put Aphrodite’s To Shame, when Aphrodite is the goddess of beauty and has the ability known as omnipotent allure which makes Aphrodite look perfect to who ever sees her!?
Imperator Matthew Basil Caesar chapter 2 . 5/2
Grammar sucks
RedGrayAsh chapter 11 . 5/1
the amount is $ 9 trillion 145 billon 855 million 790 thousond 929 usd
Sweaty Cadety chapter 1 . 4/3
For everyone here that keeps reading this story hoping for a ending, I am giving this story a second chance by rewriting the whole thing. I hope to live up to the original but I thought I might as well give my favourite story a ending that it deserved.
Lucifer chapter 33 . 4/1
I don't know if you still check this.I really fucking doubt it after all it has been years since you last made your presence there is a slight chance you are bored and happen to check this.I want you to know you are an amazing fanfic really kills me to see that you might have become one of the many incredible fanfic writers to have dropped off the their works unfinished.I know you have your own life as we all strive want to see this work finished..maybe I am being a dick saying I am I'm wanted to speak up say my silent too long.
ChillPanda84 chapter 33 . 3/15
may i maybe adopt this. in a few years?
Lucifer-Satani chapter 33 . 3/15
Hey, so, I was just wondering, are you coming back to writing? You haven't, like, died have you? I really hope not. Either way, I get you're stopping this story, but could you actually try and write that other story you said you would be? I really love you're writing and it's been four years now since you last updated, the Discord doesn't work, and I really want to know what goes on next in this story.
kat1017 chapter 4 . 3/14
why don't you have percy train/tame a couple different monsters but definitely give him at least a hell hound(Mrs. oleary), a black Pegasus(blackjack), and a Nemean lion
Johnsmythe2oo2 chapter 33 . 2/21
well this story is dead
NightfallTheEleventh chapter 20 . 2/4
Doesn’t the dungeon stone only work outside the dungeon?
TheWritingFreakIsBack chapter 33 . 2/1
You best be keeping that rewriting promise or I'll not be happy
TheWritingFreakIsBack chapter 4 . 1/27
re-reading the story, and i still love it.
Umbra Operative chapter 1 . 1/16
Aaaaand reading this once again!
Thestoryman101 chapter 32 . 1/3
Please come back to this
4,369 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »